Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase OnePass Plus World MC

tag
ArisGreek
Frequent Contributor

Chase OnePass Plus World MC

Hi Folks,

I got approved for this card on 11/29 and was pretty excited! I was wondering if anyone had this card and if it has posted to a credit report yet. I want to see if a CL reports. It's a World so it may not, but some apparently do. Any help would be great!

===========
TU: 745(TU98) | EQ: 774 | EX: ? | NO BADDIES!
What's in my wallet? AMEX Platinum, United Presidential Plus World Elite MC, AMEX JetBlue, Nordstrom Visa Sig, Chase Sapphire Preferred, Discover More, AMEX Zync, Citi AAdvantage Plat Select Visa, Banana Republic, Home Depot
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Chase OnePass Plus World MC

I tried to get Chase to covert my Freedom card to the One Pass card, but no dice. I had no idea its a "World" MC. 

Message 2 of 5
ArisGreek
Frequent Contributor

Yeah my friend tried to do that. They have two different criteria the guy said to her.  Yeah the Chase Continental OnePass Plus is a World MC.  I got it for all of the perks and bens. I fly it so often I decided to pull the trigger. From what a rep told me, you can PC from One Pass Plus to Presidential Plus but it's a $450 fee! Eek.

===========
What's in my wallet? AMEX Platinum, United Presidential Plus World Elite MC, AMEX JetBlue, Nordstrom Visa Sig, Chase Sapphire Preferred, Discover More, AMEX Zync, Citi AAdvantage Plat Select Visa, Banana Republic, Home Depot
Message 3 of 5
fused
Moderator Emeritus

If I app for the One Pass card and I'm accepted, I will be buying a roundtrip Continental ticket every month. Since Amex's partnership with Continental will end in Sept of 2011, I don't have many other options except for the One Pass card. For me, I hope this CC doesn't report a CL or a high balance.

Message 4 of 5
ArisGreek
Frequent Contributor

I could use the CL...My Citi AA is a World and doesn't report a CL...My limits are rather low for my scores.  So it'd give me an upper hand. We'll soon see. They said it takes 60-90 days for info to show up on credit bureaus.

===========
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.