Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase PC questiion

tag
911GT3
Established Member

Chase PC questiion

Hello fellow members, I am contemplating PC my Chase Priority Club Rewards to a different Chase card, for example, the Freedom card. However, the account was  opened just this past March. Would that even be possible? Thx

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
rkinnahan
New Contributor

Re: Chase PC questiion

I believe Chase requires an account to be 13 months old prior to any sort of product change.  Looks like you might have to wait until next April.  You could always apply for another Chase card to get the promotional bonus.

Chase Sapphire Preferred $12k | Chase Freedom $7k | Chase United MileagePlus Explorer $15k | Chase Hyatt Visa $11.8k | Chase Amazon Visa $3k | Citi TY Premier $8.5k | Amex SPG $13.5k | Amex HHonors $5k | Discover IT $9k | BofA Cash Rewards $6k | BofA BB Rewards $2.7k | Banana Republic Visa $3k
Message 2 of 4
911GT3
Established Member

I imagined that would be the case...Thanks ! 

Message 3 of 4
dpride86
Regular Contributor

i tried and was told i have to wait 12 months

-Current Score: TU 719 EQ 705 and EX 708 1-11-15
-My Goal: 740+ on all 3
-My wallet:
NFCU Cash Rewards 17k,Fidelity Amex 10.1k, QS 8k, DCU Visa Platinum 7.5k, Chase Freedom 7k, Penfed Promise 6.5k, Amex BCE 6k and Citi 5K.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.