Established Member
911GT3

Chase PC questiion

Hello fellow members, I am contemplating PC my Chase Priority Club Rewards to a different Chase card, for example, the Freedom card. However, the account was  opened just this past March. Would that even be possible? Thx

New Contributor
rkinnahan

Re: Chase PC questiion

I believe Chase requires an account to be 13 months old prior to any sort of product change.  Looks like you might have to wait until next April.  You could always apply for another Chase card to get the promotional bonus.

Chase Sapphire Preferred $12k | Chase Freedom $7k | Chase United MileagePlus Explorer $15k | Chase Hyatt Visa $11.8k | Chase Amazon Visa $3k | Citi TY Premier $8.5k | Amex SPG $13.5k | Amex HHonors $5k | Discover IT $9k | BofA Cash Rewards $6k | BofA BB Rewards $2.7k | Banana Republic Visa $3k
Established Member
911GT3

I imagined that would be the case...Thanks ! 

Contributor
dpride86

i tried and was told i have to wait 12 months

Pride

Current Score: TU 690 EQ 707 and EX 688 5-14-14

My Goal: 700+ on all 3

In My wallet: NFCU Cash Rewards 14k, DCU Visa Platinum 7.5k, Penfed Promise 6.5k, Amex BCE 6k, Capital one QS 5K, Chase freedom 4k, Citi 3.8K, Amazon Chase 3.5k, Express 1.16k

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+