Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase PC

tag
bs6054
Valued Contributor

Chase PC

Hi, I have a Chase Amazon Visa, dating back to 2004, with a $23.5K limit.   The only benefit that I am using it for is the 3x points on Amazon purchases (restaurants and drug stores are covered better by other cards).  But now I just got the Citi Forward, which offers better benefits on Amazon.  So, two questions:

1) How easy is it to get Chase to PC to a different card

2) And which card?  Sounds like a common choice is the CSP, but I don't want an annual fee (just closed by Chase BA card for that reason).  I'm looking for something not covered by Cash Plus, Penfed Platinum, Amex BCP, Fidelity Amex and Citi Forward, that doesn't have an annual fee, don't see anything obvious!  I also have the Citi AA card, as that is my most common airline.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
colindidit
Established Contributor

Re: Chase PC

Yeah I wanna pc my amazon chase too to a freedom.. Any way for thus to happen
Wallet: Barclay-5k, Citadel MC- 5k, Slate- 4k, Freedom- 3k, BOA- 3k, Citi- 2k, AMEXBCE- 2k and more...
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would just call the backdoor number to Chase and ask them what they can do for you.

Message 3 of 5
colindidit
Established Contributor

I was thinking that...I just sent a secure message and asked how I would lol

Wallet: Barclay-5k, Citadel MC- 5k, Slate- 4k, Freedom- 3k, BOA- 3k, Citi- 2k, AMEXBCE- 2k and more...
Message 4 of 5
YahComb
Established Contributor

unless policy has changed very recently(which is always possible), the chase amazon is one of the few cards you cannot PC with chase. It's a partner card and technically the link to apply isn't even on the chase website-it takes you to amazon, so it's not surprising.

EQ-736(08/14) TU-752(09/14)
Newest to Oldest
Barc Sallie Mae 6K | Citi TY Pref 4.5K | US Bank Cash+ 10K | Chase Freedom 11.7K | Disc It 10.5K | Amazon Store 2.5K | BOA Cash Rewards 10.5K |

Closed Cards: 4 Oldest: 3yrs AAOA: 2yrs
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.