cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Palladium... Anyone Call to Apply yet?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Palladium... Anyone Call to Apply yet?

@fused wrote:

@JusdoNit wrote:

@CS800 wrote:

$30 mil ????

I was just reading on another forum and some posted they have this card .

I think by comparison that I just saw , its benefits is like the AMEX Platinum and not even the Black Card

"First and foremost, I will answer the question that I know is on everyone’s mind… what are the requirements for the Palladium card?

The JPM Palladium Card doesn’t have a specific annual spending threshold you need to meet like the AmEx Centurion has, but rather it has an even tougher requirement… you need to have a private banker in order to qualify! It’s only offered to private banking clients of the JP Morgan Private Bank, Investment Bank, Treasury Services or Commercial Bank.

If you’re thinking about becoming a Private Bank client, good luck with that! According to Barron’s, the average client has $30 million at their bank! For this reason, the J.P. Morgan Palladium Card annual fee is only $595… that’s nothing considering the value of the metal alone is greater than that.

As my contact at Chase explained, they don’t need to charge an annual fee in the thousands like AmEx Centurion does, because the average Palladium cardmember already has $30 mil invested at their bank and that’s how they can afford to practically give away the card to ultra high net worth individuals."

The above is what I read elsewhere.  Hope it was ok for me to post the above quote.

Cs800 I may have misunderstood what they meant.  I have been a bit out of sorts with them misspelling my name on the card. LOLSmiley Wink

Hi JusdoNit!

Since you posted a quote, you have to provide a link. If the link is from a site that advises others on how to fix their credit, you cannot post it. If you are unsure, please PM me or another mod with the link you want to post. In the end, if you don't post a link, or the terms of service of these forums will not permit you to post the link containing your quote, I will have to remove or edit your post.

Rules On Citing Articles

Thanks for your undertanding!

--fused, myfico moderator

Hello,

Its from here http://creditcardforum.com/blog/jp-morgan-palladium-card-benefits/

Message 21 of 56
jamesdwi
Valued Contributor

@CS800 wrote:

Nice card thanks for posting.

I did hear that it costs about $1000.

What's the difference between this card and the AMEX Platinum?

its not back dated ;Smiley LOL

Cards: Chase Southwest 20k & CSR 17k & CSP 10k & FNBO 30k Oregon Duck 5k, & AMEX BCP 32.5k & Amex Magnet 15k&amg; Hilton Surpass 7.5k & Delta Gold 12k & Zync NPSL, Fidelity AMEX 17k Commerce5.9k & Cash Forward 7.5k & Sams Club MC 20k, Paypal Extras MC 10k, Paypal Credit 7.25k CapOne Venture 15k, QS 2.5k, QS 750, Amazon 10k, Walmart 10k, Citi Simplicity 18k, Discover IT 23k and a nice stack of store cards.
Landmarkcu Personal Loan 10k
Message 22 of 56
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Surely someone that is not a JP client has applied for this?!!! Results please!

I don't believe that whole quote thing above, it's been passed around a few times... If it really was like that, they would be quitely sending out pre-approvals to those clients not posting "Call to Apply" do you think someone with 30 million even sees the credit card bill or checking account, let alone take the time to search out and apply over the phone for a card?? I doubt it!

Message 23 of 56
JusdoNit
Established Contributor

I thought their Accountants or Private Bankers would take care of it for them.Smiley Indifferent

Starting Score: 722
Current Score: Now 687 what the hockey sticks...from a 784 (Aug 12 EX 751 EQ Fico)
Goal Score: 800

If your outGo is more than your INcome than your UpKeep will become your downFALL.

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 24 of 56
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@JusdoNit wrote:

I thought their Accountants or Private Bankers would take care of it for them.Smiley Indifferent

HAHA, Vcmail on Clients phone:

"Hello "Client Name" This is Peggy from JP Morgan, I have taken the liberty to run your credit and send you a new exclusive card we are offering our best clients like yourself... I have also set it up to automatically pay every month for you out of your JPMorgan account.  Thank you!

Message 25 of 56
fused
Moderator Emeritus

The link can stay.Smiley Happy

Message 26 of 56
JusdoNit
Established Contributor

@Creditcardaddict....U GOT JOKES! Smiley LOL 

Current Score: Now 687 what the hockey sticks...from a 784 (Aug 12 EX 751 EQ Fico)

If your outGo is more than your INcome than your UpKeep will become your downFALL.

Message 27 of 56
quest208
Frequent Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

@JusdoNit wrote:

"Hello "Client Name" This is Peggy from JP Morgan, I have taken the liberty to run your credit and send you a new exclusive card we are offering our best clients like yourself... I have also set it up to automatically pay every month for you out of your JPMorgan account.  Thank you!

buhaha

i guess peggy has not met that guy from the (i think time warner or something) that says "i likes to savings the money."  with an AF of 595......that's not alot of "savings." Smiley LOL

but seriously, i think that 30million thing is also urban myth.  ive seen people on another post that they have it.  not alot, but ive seen it, and they dont have 30mil under the bed.  but fico scores are boarderline 800 or above.

who's appliyng for it?

TU08 762
NFCU Visa Signature $20,000, Citi Prestige $15,500, USAA Mastercard $11,000, American Express Platinum, Barclays American Express $4700, Best Buy Mastercard $400, Orchard/Capital One $700
Message 28 of 56
JusdoNit
Established Contributor

You are probably right. 

Message 29 of 56
visorboy1974
Valued Contributor

@quest208 wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

@JusdoNit wrote:

buhaha

i guess peggy has not met that guy from the (i think time warner or something) that says "i likes to savings the money."  with an AF of 595......that's not alot of "savings." Smiley LOL

but seriously, i think that 30million thing is also urban myth.  ive seen people on another post that they have it.  not alot, but ive seen it, and they dont have 30mil under the bed.  but fico scores are boarderline 800 or above.

who's appliyng for it?

I've seen where people don't even have an existing relationship with JP Morgan Chase and they've been approved.  The Private Banking Client requirement is definitely a myth.  

FICO Scores Updated 07/15 EQ08 748 EX08 748 TU08 818
Message 30 of 56
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.