Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Palladium Apply?

tag
n777ua
Established Contributor

Re: Chase Palladium Apply?

I got the Palladium app . . . its a standard app with no mention of income requirements or private banking.  It does ask if you have a checking and/or savings like all apps.  Also, if your checking/savings is Chase they want to know what state the account was opened.

Other than that, its your standard app.  13.24% APR $595AF $99 add'l card.  I think the only reason for the paper-app only is so they can laser your sig on the card, there is a special section for your signature.

About $215,000 total credit among 11 cards
Message 21 of 80
CS800
Super Contributor

@n777ua wrote:

I got the Palladium app . . . its a standard app with no mention of income requirements or private banking.  It does ask if you have a checking and/or savings like all apps.  Also, if your checking/savings is Chase they want to know what state the account was opened.

Other than that, its your standard app.  13.24% APR $595AF $99 add'l card.  I think the only reason for the paper-app only is so they can laser your sig on the card, there is a special section for your signature.

Man they go all the way huh. Laser  your sig

Message 22 of 80
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does the benefit book come with the app or any explanation directly from Chase of the benefits?

Message 23 of 80
n777ua
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Does the benefit book come with the app or any explanation directly from Chase of the benefits?

From page 1:

Features:

• Features a smart chip for ease of use when traveling internationally.

• No foreign transaction fees or cash advance fees

• Access to 24/7 Priority Customer Service at 

• J.P. Morgan Concierge Service available around-the-clock to assist you with travel arrangements, dinner reservations, theatre tickets, and more1

• No pre-set spending limit and the option to revolve2

• No nuisance fees (no overlimit or late fees)

• $595 Annual Fee

Exceptional Rewards3:

• No annual cap or expiration dates on points
    • Earn two points for every dollar you spend on airline, hotel, and car rental purchases.
    • Earn one point for every eligible dollar you spend on all other purchases.
    • Receive 35,000 bonus points when you spend $100,000 annually and make another purchase within that year • Receive 1:1 transfer of points to major frequent travel programs
    • Redeem points for travel on most airlines with virtually no restrictions, gift certificates, gift cards & merchandise • Access Ultimate Rewards at www.ultimaterewards.com

Exclusive Travel Benefits4:

• Insurance coverage for: Travel Delay & Cancellation, Lost/Delayed Baggage, Auto Rental, Emergency Evacuation • A complimentary hour of flight time with the purchase of your first Marquis Jet Card. 

About $215,000 total credit among 11 cards
Message 24 of 80
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you.

Message 25 of 80
HoahCredit
Regular Contributor

I was going to post this yesterday but I didn't have time. My cousin applied for the Palladium card and got approved. He told me that the application, is like any other, however, two days after he applied he received a phone call asking him for some extra information such as: current net worth, verification of employment, and income, etc. He sent them the info via e-mail and received an e-mail follow by a phone call saying that his application was approved. He makes very good money, around $275,000 a year, but he doesn't think that made the difference. Also, he applied 'cause a good friend of his applied. His friend was not asked a single question, nor got a phone call, about employment verification, assets, or income. Now, his friend makes much less than he does (it is not part of the 1%).

In resume, I don't think the Palladium is based exclusively on income anymore, however, you need a good credit and a decent income to get it. Hope this helps.

!!!! I'm on gardening mode !!!!

EQ FICO 779; TU FICO 783; EX FAKO 821
In my wallet: USAA AMEX, USAA World MasterCard,Service Credit Union Platinum Visa, Chase MasterCard, Chase Sapphire Preferred, Discover More Card, American Express Gold, American Express Platinum, Chase Continental One Pass

Message 26 of 80
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

I know it's a charge card basically that you can revole, but did they tell him a credit line to start out or just "charge away we will contact if you are getting close to what we have you set at!"

Message 27 of 80
HoahCredit
Regular Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

I know it's a charge card basically that you can revole, but did they tell him a credit line to start out or just "charge away we will contact if you are getting close to what we have you set at!"

Sorry, I knew I forgot to mention that. Apparently the card he got has NPSL; however, his friend's has a CL of $20K.

!!!! I'm on gardening mode !!!!

EQ FICO 779; TU FICO 783; EX FAKO 821
In my wallet: USAA AMEX, USAA World MasterCard,Service Credit Union Platinum Visa, Chase MasterCard, Chase Sapphire Preferred, Discover More Card, American Express Gold, American Express Platinum, Chase Continental One Pass

Message 28 of 80
CS800
Super Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

You want this card?

Message 29 of 80
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@CS800 wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

You want this card?

WELL YES!!!

Message 30 of 80
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.