cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Palladium Apply?

Regular Contributor

Chase Palladium Apply?

I was browsing through Chase credit cards and i noticed all the way at the bottom there was the Chase Select card and you can apply and the Chase Palladium has a phone number to call.....

 

Is this new or did i just miss it all the other times??

Message 1 of 80
79 REPLIES
Senior Contributor

Re: Chase Palladium Apply?

They opened up Palladium to anyone some time ago.  Can't remember exactly when.  6 months, maybe more.


Starting Score: ~500 (12/01/2008)
Current Score: EQ 681 (04/05/13); TU 98 728 (01/06/12), TU 08? 760 (provided by Barclay 1/2/14), TU 04 728 (lender pull 01/12/12); EX 742 (lender pull 01/12/12)
Goal Score: 720


Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 80
Established Contributor

Re: Chase Palladium Apply?

Extensive discussion here: 

 

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Chase-Palladium-Anyone-Call-to-Apply-yet/td-p/1150393

About $215,000 total credit among 11 cards
Message 3 of 80
Epic Contributor

Re: Chase Palladium Apply?


timmis1127 wrote:

I was browsing through Chase credit cards and i noticed all the way at the bottom there was the Chase Select card and you can apply and the Chase Palladium has a phone number to call.....

 

Is this new or did i just miss it all the other times??


PLEASE APPLY!!!

 

I have tried and tried to convince the 2 people I know in my life that would most likely get approved and 1 hates Chase and won't do any business with them and the other does not care about the "Prestige" of the card for $595.... SIGH!

Message 4 of 80
Regular Contributor

Re: Chase Palladium Apply?


Creditaddict wrote:

timmis1127 wrote:

I was browsing through Chase credit cards and i noticed all the way at the bottom there was the Chase Select card and you can apply and the Chase Palladium has a phone number to call.....

 

Is this new or did i just miss it all the other times??


PLEASE APPLY!!!

 

I have tried and tried to convince the 2 people I know in my life that would most likely get approved and 1 hates Chase and won't do any business with them and the other does not care about the "Prestige" of the card for $595.... SIGH!


+1


Starting Score: TU 660 EQ 623 EX 644
Current Score: TU 670 EQ 683 EX ???
Goal Score: 700 on all 3

Freedom: $3k, CSP: $5k, Chase Disney Premier: $5k, AmEx Zync: NPSL, Cap1 NH: $750, Cap1 Plat: $750, USC CU: $500
Message 5 of 80
Regular Contributor

Re: Chase Palladium Apply?


Mickey11 wrote:

Creditaddict wrote:

timmis1127 wrote:

I was browsing through Chase credit cards and i noticed all the way at the bottom there was the Chase Select card and you can apply and the Chase Palladium has a phone number to call.....

 

Is this new or did i just miss it all the other times??


PLEASE APPLY!!!

 

I have tried and tried to convince the 2 people I know in my life that would most likely get approved and 1 hates Chase and won't do any business with them and the other does not care about the "Prestige" of the card for $595.... SIGH!


+1

I dont think my 688 eq score and my $80,000 a year income will make the cut!!

Message 6 of 80
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase Palladium Apply?

I almost applied for the Palladium but couldn't stomach the annual fee, so I settled for the Select card instead. Although not a chunk of metal, it is still quite attractive.
EQ Fico 8 - 846
TU Fico 8 - 848
EX Fico 8 - 836
Message 7 of 80
Regular Contributor

Re: Chase Palladium Apply?


android01 wrote:
I almost applied for the Palladium but couldn't stomach the annual fee, so I settled for the Select card instead. Although not a chunk of metal, it is still quite attractive.

if you dont mind me asking what was ur score when you applied and what CL did they give you?

Message 8 of 80
Super Contributor

Re: Chase Palladium Apply?


Creditaddict wrote:

timmis1127 wrote:

I was browsing through Chase credit cards and i noticed all the way at the bottom there was the Chase Select card and you can apply and the Chase Palladium has a phone number to call.....

 

Is this new or did i just miss it all the other times??


PLEASE APPLY!!!

 

I have tried and tried to convince the 2 people I know in my life that would most likely get approved and 1 hates Chase and won't do any business with them and the other does not care about the "Prestige" of the card for $595.... SIGH!


Is it safe to compare the Select to the Gold AMEX and the Palladium to the Platinum AMEX?




Message 9 of 80
Established Contributor

Re: Chase Palladium Apply?

The palladium would be more equivalent to Amex's Centurion Black card
Discover IT $35K | FNBO Visa $30K | Cash+ Visa Sig $19.5K | Southwest Premier $16K | Priceline $15K | Citi Forward $14.3K | US Bank Plat $14K | Commerce Bank $13K | CSP $13K | CSR $10K | Sallie Mae World MC $10K | Lowe’s Consumer 10K | BoA Cash Rewards 1-2-3 Sig $7.5K | Fidelity Visa $7K | Citi Double Cash $6.5K | WF Cash Back Visa $5.4K | Capital One Cash Rewards $5K | AMEX BCE $3.9K | Freedom $2.5K | Younkers/Comenity $2.4K | Kohl’s 1.5K | Target $1.4K | EX FICO (from AMEX): 768, TU FICO (from Discover): 797, AAoA: 4.4 years
Message 10 of 80