Reply
Super Contributor
CS800
Posts: 6,552
Registered: ‎04-07-2008
0

Re: Chase Palladium Apply?


Creditaddict wrote:

You want this card?


WELL YES!!!


JPP at $595 AF wow and I though my $450 for the Amex platinum was too much :smileyhappy:




New Member
shaggy2626
Posts: 4
Registered: ‎01-18-2012
0

Re: Chase Palladium Apply?

I’m 26 years old and just actually applied for this card as a regular customer from chase.com and I got approved. I had to fill out an app and fax it over to them they didn’t ask my for any bank statements or anything like that. I don’t know what the whole hype is about it that you have to have 5 million in the bank or private banker. I have a feeling they are giving out the card easy now and then in a year from now they are going to make it exclusive like American express centurion, whom they let everyone apply in the beginning and then they made it by invite only.

Super Contributor
CS800
Posts: 6,552
Registered: ‎04-07-2008
0

Re: Chase Palladium Apply?


shaggy2626 wrote:

I’m 26 years old and just actually applied for this card as a regular customer from chase.com and I got approved. I had to fill out an app and fax it over to them they didn’t ask my for any bank statements or anything like that. I don’t know what the whole hype is about it that you have to have 5 million in the bank or private banker. I have a feeling they are giving out the card easy now and then in a year from now they are going to make it exclusive like American express centurion, whom they let everyone apply in the beginning and then they made it by invite only.


That's great. can you share your scores and income if possible? You can PM me if you wish. Im curious about this card.

 


 




Established Contributor
learnin113
Posts: 541
Registered: ‎12-02-2011
0

Re: Chase Palladium Apply?


CS800 wrote:

Creditaddict wrote:

You want this card?


WELL YES!!!


JPP at $595 AF wow and I though my $450 for the Amex platinum was too much :smileyhappy:



I think any annual fee over $25 is too much :smileyvery-happy:

Super Contributor
CS800
Posts: 6,552
Registered: ‎04-07-2008
0

Re: Chase Palladium Apply?


learnin113 wrote:


I think any annual fee over $25 is too much :smileyvery-happy:


Got to pay for the perks it comes with i guess. I think the $450 I pay on my AMEX has paid for itself big time.




Regular Contributor
Mickey11
Posts: 236
Registered: ‎12-09-2011
0

Re: Chase Palladium Apply?


learnin113 wrote:

CS800 wrote:

Creditaddict wrote:

You want this card?


WELL YES!!!


JPP at $595 AF wow and I though my $450 for the Amex platinum was too much :smileyhappy:



I think any annual fee over $25 is too much :smileyvery-happy:


After going to Europe I would have paid the AF for the AmEx Plat happily...so many travel perks that come with the card it's hard to not justify if you qualify.


Starting Score: TU 660 EQ 623 EX 644
Current Score: TU 670 EQ 683 EX ???
Goal Score: 700 on all 3

Freedom: $3k, CSP: $5k, Chase Disney Premier: $5k, AmEx Zync: NPSL, Cap1 NH: $750, Cap1 Plat: $750, USC CU: $500
Super Contributor
CS800
Posts: 6,552
Registered: ‎04-07-2008
0

Re: Chase Palladium Apply?


Mickey11 wrote:
After going to Europe I would have paid the AF for the AmEx Plat happily...so many travel perks that come with the card it's hard to not justify if you qualify.

I use it strictly for travel. In the last travel, I used the lounges and man loved it. I had an 8 hour layover in Paris.




Regular Contributor
Mickey11
Posts: 236
Registered: ‎12-09-2011
0

Re: Chase Palladium Apply?


CS800 wrote:

Mickey11 wrote:
After going to Europe I would have paid the AF for the AmEx Plat happily...so many travel perks that come with the card it's hard to not justify if you qualify.

I use it strictly for travel. In the last travel, I used the lounges and man loved it. I had an 8 hour layover in Paris.


Exactly, and between the Citi prestige and Amex plat my wife gets to travel with me comp'd plus whatever fees/taxes etc. To me that is why I am pushing so hard for these super prime cards. The AF is negated by all the great perks!


Starting Score: TU 660 EQ 623 EX 644
Current Score: TU 670 EQ 683 EX ???
Goal Score: 700 on all 3

Freedom: $3k, CSP: $5k, Chase Disney Premier: $5k, AmEx Zync: NPSL, Cap1 NH: $750, Cap1 Plat: $750, USC CU: $500
Super Contributor
CS800
Posts: 6,552
Registered: ‎04-07-2008
0

Re: Chase Palladium Apply?


Mickey11 wrote:

CS800 wrote:

Mickey11 wrote:
After going to Europe I would have paid the AF for the AmEx Plat happily...so many travel perks that come with the card it's hard to not justify if you qualify.

I use it strictly for travel. In the last travel, I used the lounges and man loved it. I had an 8 hour layover in Paris.


Exactly, and between the Citi prestige and Amex plat my wife gets to travel with me comp'd plus whatever fees/taxes etc. To me that is why I am pushing so hard for these super prime cards. The AF is negated by all the great perks!

You got it :smileyhappy:




Mega Contributor
LS2982
Posts: 15,434
Registered: ‎04-09-2011
0

Re: Chase Palladium Apply?


CS800 wrote:

Mickey11 wrote:
After going to Europe I would have paid the AF for the AmEx Plat happily...so many travel perks that come with the card it's hard to not justify if you qualify.

I use it strictly for travel. In the last travel, I used the lounges and man loved it. I had an 8 hour layover in Paris.


You have an AMEX Platinum CS?




Silver Spade Garden Club Member - Last App 12/16/13 - Looking for a clean slate NO INQ's / Diamond Inspired!
Starting Score:
EX (PLUS) 583 EQ FICO 565 TU FICO 590 3/15/2011 / Goal Scores: 720
Current Score: EX FICO (PSECU) 671 (myFICO) N/A / EQ FICO 679 / TU08 FICO 678 / TU VS 706 3/6/2014

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}