Credit Cards Center Credit cards from our partners
Reply
Regular Contributor
Posts: 172
Registered: ‎03-02-2008
0

Re: Chase Palladium Apply?


CS800 wrote:

Mickey11 wrote:
I don't think income is a significant factor for this card. I could be wrong of course.

Hey i think cares only if you can dish out the $595 AF Smiley Happy


Someone with a 100k a year income needs to take one for the team and apply Smiley LOL

Super Contributor
Posts: 6,677
Registered: ‎04-07-2008
0

Re: Chase Palladium Apply?


timmis1127 wrote:

CS800 wrote:

Mickey11 wrote:
I don't think income is a significant factor for this card. I could be wrong of course.

Hey i think cares only if you can dish out the $595 AF Smiley Happy


Someone with a 100k a year income needs to take one for the team and apply Smiley LOL


I think someone with a 50-60k should try first Smiley Happy




Regular Contributor
Posts: 172
Registered: ‎03-02-2008
0

Re: Chase Palladium Apply?


CS800 wrote:

timmis1127 wrote:

CS800 wrote:

Mickey11 wrote:
I don't think income is a significant factor for this card. I could be wrong of course.

Hey i think cares only if you can dish out the $595 AF Smiley Happy


Someone with a 100k a year income needs to take one for the team and apply Smiley LOL


I think someone with a 50-60k should try first Smiley Happy


even better Smiley Happy

 

whos willing to take one for the team?!?!?! Smiley Very Happy

Super Contributor
Posts: 6,677
Registered: ‎04-07-2008
0

Re: Chase Palladium Apply?


timmis1127 wrote:

CS800 wrote:

timmis1127 wrote:

CS800 wrote:

Mickey11 wrote:
I don't think income is a significant factor for this card. I could be wrong of course.

Hey i think cares only if you can dish out the $595 AF Smiley Happy


Someone with a 100k a year income needs to take one for the team and apply Smiley LOL


I think someone with a 50-60k should try first Smiley Happy


even better Smiley Happy

 

whos willing to take one for the team?!?!?! Smiley Very Happy


First requirement .FICO's above 720




Super Contributor
Posts: 6,677
Registered: ‎04-07-2008
0

Re: Chase Palladium Apply?


timmis1127 wrote:

even better Smiley Happy

 

whos willing to take one for the team?!?!?! Smiley Very Happy


You didnt do it  ??




Regular Contributor
Posts: 172
Registered: ‎03-02-2008
0

Re: Chase Palladium Apply?


CS800 wrote:

timmis1127 wrote:

even better Smiley Happy

 

whos willing to take one for the team?!?!?! Smiley Very Happy


You didn't do it  ??


My fico is not high enough its only a 688 or else I probably would do it. I just got a freedom card about 2 months ago and I have been using that as my prime card and I use about $1000 a month and pay in full so hopefully I can build up a good relationship in the next couple months then I probably apply. 

Super Contributor
Posts: 6,677
Registered: ‎04-07-2008
0

Re: Chase Palladium Apply?

Keep the app Smiley Happy




Regular Contributor
Posts: 172
Registered: ‎03-02-2008
0

Re: Chase Palladium Apply?


CS800 wrote:

Keep the app Smiley Happy


I will, I am already itching to do but I know I have to wait 

Super Contributor
Posts: 6,677
Registered: ‎04-07-2008
0

Re: Chase Palladium Apply?


timmis1127 wrote:

CS800 wrote:

Keep the app Smiley Happy


I will, I am already itching to do but I know I have to wait 


Probably wait 1 year from your freedom and see if youre still interested.

 

You eager to hold the metal Smiley Happy




Regular Contributor
Posts: 172
Registered: ‎03-02-2008
0

Re: Chase Palladium Apply?


CS800 wrote:

timmis1127 wrote:

CS800 wrote:

Keep the app Smiley Happy


I will, I am already itching to do but I know I have to wait 


Probably wait 1 year from your freedom and see if youre still interested.

 

You eager to hold the metal Smiley Happy


I am not sure if I can hang on for a whole year I am very inpatient Smiley Indifferent

 

But in a couple months I will probably loose interest and have my eye on another card Smiley Very Happy

Forums posts are not provided or commissioned by FICO. Forums posts have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by FICO. It is not FICO's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on internal myFICO analysis of actual applicant approvals, and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range. These ranges were not provided by any card issuer.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.