Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Palladium Question

tag
mjnierva23
New Contributor

Chase Palladium Question

So I recently became a CPC and received my palladium card in the mail today. The 2 authorized user cards were plastic.

My question is if I call up chase and request metal cards for the 2 authorized users on my account will they do it? Has anyone had any personal experience with this?
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Palladium Question

@mjnierva23 wrote:
So I recently became a CPC and received my palladium card in the mail today. The 2 authorized user cards were plastic.

My question is if I call up chase and request metal cards for the 2 authorized users on my account will they do it? Has anyone had any personal experience with this?

Yes, they should be able to honor that request.  Congrats on the Palladium approval..

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm a Chase Private Client but don't have the Palladium.  Did you just recieve it, or did you have to fill out an application?  Also, does your debit card have an EMV chip yet?

Message 3 of 5
Lyythine
Established Contributor

I am a CPC but dont have the Palladium, however, I knw you can request the metal cards.

As for the debit card with EMV, I just received my "replacement" card in the mail this week.  It does have a chip, but when I called telling them I didnt request a new card, they said they were sending it because mine expires soon.  It doesnt acutally expire for a year, so my guess is they are just rolling them out in some sort of order that is unknown to me.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.