Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Palladium how can apply ??

tag
youngman1234
Established Contributor

Chase Palladium how can apply ??

I was thinking of applying for this card.. I am not a private client but I see some have this card, and also arent private clients. The card is no longer on the site. I dont want to go to the local branch. Can I call in and apply for this card ?? Or am not even eligible ?? Income range is 200-250k if that helps. 

I was think to apply for this card in a app spree that I will be doing soon. If I am even able to. I would have applied for the select which was more for my type of criteria, as I understand this is a big boy card...lol just wondering if I could even apply for this card ?? 

Message 1 of 53
52 REPLIES 52
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: Chase Palladium how can apply ??

From what I recall, Palladium is only available through CPC. It was available without the CPC status but it was changed earlier this year?
Message 2 of 53
wHiTeSoL
Valued Contributor

I would walk right into a branch and ask them, I'm sure they are tracked on things like this (quotas) so they will jump through hoops to get you going.
Message 3 of 53
youngman1234
Established Contributor

That is what I was thinking.... 

I hate my local branch, the CPC advisor is a dutche bag def a racist... The assistant rep the helps him is nice as he sat down and spoke to me for a while, but he def was not that knowledgable of things... 

Message 4 of 53
azguy13
Senior Contributor

I remember reading somewhere that generally, you need to SPEND around $250K a year to be eligible. Now, I may be confusing it with the AMEX Centurion. If they have a quota, I would think they would try to help as much as possible.

Also, if that guy is as racist as you say, just go in and make it clear how you are more successful than he is. Maybe that will eat at him for awhile ( I generally do not condone actions like that, especially to creditors, but racism is in that gray area of "do what you want")

Message 5 of 53
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 6 of 53
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

CPC Bankers are usually the creme of the crop. If OP is having these sort of feelings with a PCB he should definitely contact Chase.

I, for one have never experienced any issues but I'm a newbie in the CPC World.
Message 7 of 53
Elcid89
Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:
CPC Bankers are usually the creme of the crop. If OP is having these sort of feelings with a PCB he should definitely contact Chase.

I, for one have never experienced any issues but I'm a newbie in the CPC World.

Agreed. Mine bends over backwards to make me happy and really knows her stuff. I would contact Chase.

FICO 04 scores: 809 (EQ) 812 (EX) 818 (TU)

Amex Platinum NPSL - Citi HHonors Sig. $58k - BMW Ultimate $40k
Chase Sapphire Preferred $62k - Merrill Lynch + Signature $41k - USAA Rate Advantage $28k
NFCU Flagship Signature $50k - USAA Cash Rewards AMEX $28k
Citi Platinum Select / AAdvantage Signature $31k - Chase Amtrak Rewards World MC $41k

Message 8 of 53
youngman1234
Established Contributor

I would think the same thing... But this guy def looks at me like I am a little nothing.. While my business banker greets me before Im even walking in to the branch. 

Could it be that I dress like a bum on purpose... LOL Cus i reallly dont care what people think of me.... 

There is def something racial for sure, cus when I actually inquired about having my family move accounts over(parents would be CPC for sure), he didnt even give me the time of the day... 

Message 9 of 53
youngman1234
Established Contributor

I would seriously love to one deposit seven figures, and then come back the next day and close everything out just to tick him off.. lol What a dream come true, will happen one day for sure...

Message 10 of 53
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.