Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Palladium how can apply ??

tag
Elcid89
Contributor

Re: Chase Palladium how can apply ??

Is this your Chase PCB or your JPMorgan WMA?

Mine has gone so far as to drive out to Westchester to meet with me in my home. That's service ...

FICO 04 scores: 809 (EQ) 812 (EX) 818 (TU)

Amex Platinum NPSL - Citi HHonors Sig. $58k - BMW Ultimate $40k
Chase Sapphire Preferred $62k - Merrill Lynch + Signature $41k - USAA Rate Advantage $28k
NFCU Flagship Signature $50k - USAA Cash Rewards AMEX $28k
Citi Platinum Select / AAdvantage Signature $31k - Chase Amtrak Rewards World MC $41k

Message 11 of 53
youngman1234
Established Contributor

I forgot his title but I think he is CPB he is some vice president or some title like that... 

Message 12 of 53
Elcid89
Contributor

@youngman1234 wrote:

I forgot his title but I think he is CPB he is some vice president or some title like that... 

Does he handle your banking or your investments?

Chase Sapphire Preferred $62k - Merrill Lynch + Signature $41k - USAA Rate Advantage $28k
Citi Platinum Select / AAdvantage Signature $31k - Chase Amtrak Rewards World MC $41k

Message 13 of 53
youngman1234
Established Contributor

None... I was inquiring because my business banker told me to ask whatever questions I had cus she wanted my parents to move their accounts to CPC... They meet the criteria for sure... 

Message 14 of 53
Elcid89
Contributor

@youngman1234 wrote:

None... I was inquiring because my business banker told me to ask whatever questions I had cus she wanted my parents to move their accounts to CPC... They meet the criteria for sure... 

LOL, I would speak to his manager and advise him/her that you are suggesting to your parents that they take their WM business to Deutsche (or Citi, or whatever) instead of JPM. When he asks why, tell him. They'll ream him a new one if they think his bad attitude cost them a client.

I'm honestly surprised at this guy's attitude. I use JPM and Merrill for WM, and they both practically grovel to make me happy.

Message 15 of 53
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Elcid89 has had the same experiences I have- his business card will answer the question if he's a personal banker or CPC.
Message 16 of 53
youngman1234
Established Contributor

I think it really has to do with the way I look... I am from a religion that gets confused by many ignorant people !!!! I will one day love to tick this guy off by opening an account and closing it the next day.. My dad said who cares his loss not urs.. 

Message 17 of 53
Elcid89
Contributor

@youngman1234 wrote:

I think it really has to do with the way I look... I am from a religion that gets confused by many ignorant people !!!! I will one day love to tick this guy off by opening an account and closing it the next day.. My dad said who cares his loss not urs.. 

I tend to agree with him. if they don't want your business, there are a lot of other shops on the block.

Message 18 of 53
enharu
Super Contributor

Youngman, call this number: 888-622-7547 (Chase Executive Ofc. in IL)

It's their executive office and they handle more than just credit cards if I am not wrong.

I don't have much experiences with CPC myself since my account is very new, but thus far I've been extremely pleased. Maybe its because he's a friend's friend, but nevertheless this is the level of service one should expect. My banker from Citi gets pretty much does everything I need him to do, though I haven't really asked him to do much or had any hard requests either. 

With the amount of deposit required for private banking, excellent customer service is one of the basic rights.

If that banker is being racist or just ignorant, he ought to be reported. Call the EO or talk to the branch manager. Tell them in a nice way that you're really just helping them stave off a potential discrimination lawsuit as well.

To add: When I was a intern at UBS PWM during my sophomore year, I even had to pet sit a client's dog. 

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 19 of 53
JonStur
Established Contributor

@enharu wrote:

It's their executive office and they handle more than just credit cards if I am not wrong.

I don't have much experiences with CPC myself since my account is very new, but thus far I've been extremely pleased. Maybe its because he's a friend's friend, but nevertheless this is the level of service one should expect. My banker from Citi gets pretty much does everything I need him to do, though I haven't really asked him to do much or had any hard requests either. 

With the amount of deposit required for private banking, excellent customer service is one of the basic rights.

If that banker is being racist or just ignorant, he ought to be reported. Call the EO or talk to the branch manager. Tell them in a nice way that you're really just helping them stave off a potential discrimination lawsuit as well.

To add: When I was a intern at UBS PWM during my sophomore year, I even had to pet sit a client's dog. 

Pet sit? Now that's what I call customer service!!!!

@enharu wrote:

Starting Score: TU 595 EX 600 EQ 585
Current Score: TU 820 EX 825 EQ 812
Goal Score: 800 Club (Mission Accomplished)

Amex Platinum, Amex BCP $17.5K, 5/3 Sig $10K, Capital One Quicksilver 15K, Walmart 10K, US Bank Cash+ 15K, Sam's Club 10K, Chase Freedom $6K, Discover More $15K, Chase United Club MileagePlus $33K, Costco $6K, CapOne Quicksilver One $7K, Cap One Quicksilver $5K, Amazon $3K, Barclays $12.5K, Home Depot $7.5K, AppleCard $6K
Message 20 of 53
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.