Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Palladium?

tag
irunfromcredit
Frequent Contributor

Chase Palladium?

Thoughts on this card?  My BF wants to add me to his Palladium, don't know all too much about this card.  Curious to hear others thoughts.... Thanks!!!!

Scores 8/25/2017~ TU: 753 / EXP: 742 / EQ: 726
Goal: 770's or higher by end of 2017
Message 1 of 35
34 REPLIES 34
elim
Senior Contributor

Re: Chase Palladium?

horrible  Smiley Tongue

Message 2 of 35
irunfromcredit
Frequent Contributor

the card seems too high class for me. Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 35
elim
Senior Contributor

@irunfromcredit wrote:

the card seems too high class for me. Smiley Happy

probably swipes real nice though, lol

Message 4 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

There aren't a lot of posters here that have the card, but the general consensus of what I've seen here and elsewhere is that while it's a very nice looking card it's really not much better if at all of other Chase cards like the Ritz in terms of benefits.  It suffers from the same issues as the Amex Centurion; lot of flash with little substance.  Doesn't mean though I wouldn't have one if I qualified. Smiley Tongue

Message 5 of 35
irunfromcredit
Frequent Contributor

That's what I thought reading the benefits of the card.  I have a sneaky feeling he wants me to rack up points for him using this card. I'm doing a bunch of travel over the next few months and "suggested" I put all the expenses through his card. 

And it it is a pretty card, but I don't want people thinking its my card. Smiley Tongue

Message 6 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

@irunfromcredit wrote:

That's what I thought reading the benefits of the card.  I have a sneaky feeling he wants me to rack up points for him using this card. I'm doing a bunch of travel over the next few months and "suggested" I put all the expenses through his card. 

And it it is a pretty card, but I don't want people thinking its my card. Smiley Tongue

Have him add you to it.  Look at it from the Chase perspective also.  If you don't have any Chase cards now, it helps build your internal score with them even though you are going to be an AU.

So get yourself added on..

Message 7 of 35
Luscher
Valued Contributor

Can I get added to it too? Smiley Happy
CHASE FREEDOM | AMEX BCE | | BOFA REWARDS | CITI TYP | Quicksilver | DISCOVER IT | Sallie Mae | CHASE CSP
--------$32,000-------------$30,000-----------$30,000-----------$30,000-----$13,000---------$18,200----------$15,000---------$6,500----

FICO - TU: 780 EX: 784 EQ: 781
Message 8 of 35
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Have him add me as well I will throw a token purchase on every few month Smiley Tongue

Just a flashy card saying I got some money Smiley Happy.  Kinda like driving around in a Ferrari, but in the credit card world

Message 9 of 35
irunfromcredit
Frequent Contributor

I actually do have a few chase cards...freedom, United and Marriott. The United and Marriott are my go to cards for travel.  But BF feels I should be on his card and SD my cards.  

We both bank with Chase, but now I'm wondering if adding me to his palladium would boost my score. He is in the 800 range and I'm in the low to mid 700 range. 

Message 10 of 35
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.