Valued Contributor
athensguy

Re: Chase Policy: If you don't like us, leave

I bet the issue was that he was late or over the limit.
Senior Contributor
ilovepizza

Sometimes you get a problem employee. Can't let 1 CSR speak for a whole company.
If we never set higher goals we would never get as far.
sol, credit 101, acr, abbreviations, calc
Established Contributor
woopah

I highly doubt that's Chase Policy.  Considering when I specifically e-mailed them, through my online banking, and told them how disatisified I was the telephone banker who did not help me at all, I received an apology.  Not a, leave it you don't like us. 

My guess, the guy was being a jerk!

4/16/09: TU: 775, EQ: 805
2/11/09: TU: 773, EQ: 790, EX:790
11/16/08: TU: 773, EQ: 785, EX: 780
Goals for 2009: 0 Credit Card Debt & 0% Util (achieved 2/6/09), Mortgage! (achieved 11/2/09), getting closer to 800 scores (I crossed this earlier this year, but I'm sure I'm not there anymore!)
Established Contributor
Pappy214

You have to take this type of thing with a grain of salt, and a lime and a shot of tequila. :smileywink:

Before I applied for my Orchard card I read many, many horror stories on the net, but I noticed a trend, most of these po'd consumers were either late, or went over the limit, only when I came here to MYFICO did I read some positive things about Orchard. I like mine, they gave me a chance and except for the daily call to sign up for their insurance, I have had no problems at all with them.

As far as Chase goes, the three times I called them for recons, the people were very nice and polite when denying me, and I don't mean that in a sarcastic way. They really were nice, and encouraging. I think next year I might even qualify for a Chase card.

"Evacuate, in our moment of triumph? I think you overestimate their chances."
Established Contributor
FaircreditguyFL

I couldn't understand the CSR from Orchard... I don't know if they were being nice or mean.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}