Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Portal Offers Gone?

tag
joltdude
Senior Contributor

Re: Chase Portal Offers Gone?

All my offers vanished after apping for Amazon card. havent comeback since...

-J

Thinking i should have maybe gone for the FU and THEN amazon later..

Message 11 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Creditplz wrote:
I wonder when they'll SP me to give me "offers"!! Just got my first card with them last week

The people at Chase do not know what an "SP" is... Especially when apping for a new card or even seeking a CLI.

Message 12 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had offers for CSP, Slate and Freedom U disappear when I let a balance post on my Freedom.  The next cycle posted without a balance and my offers came back.

Message 13 of 25
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I had offers for CSP, Slate and Freedom U disappear when I let a balance post on my Freedom.  The next cycle posted without a balance and my offers came back.

Bingo East2West.

Yours might just be an indication of something with these.

Funny thing though. Mine is not posted any balance in 2 months yet it disappeared recently.

Maybe after another statement cut it will return again.

I'll be sure to share if it does.

Message 14 of 25
ChargedUp
Senior Contributor

I just saw mine show up 5 minutes ago when I checked on my FU account.

Message 15 of 25
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@ChargedUp wrote:

I just saw mine show up 5 minutes ago when I checked on my FU account.

Now i get something different when i checked mine 5 minutes ago.

I wonder if they cycle through a series of different ones like this?

cc.jpg

Message 16 of 25
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Creditmagic I get the same one for a car loan! But no CC Smiley Sad I'll pay my Ritz card AF right now and post back when the balance gets put to $0
Message 17 of 25
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@Creditplz wrote:
Creditmagic I get the same one for a car loan! But no CC Smiley Sad I'll pay my Ritz card AF right now and post back when the balance gets put to $0

10-4.

Yeah i assumed that was perhaps only a basic run of the mill thing that they do on all accounts and nothing special like the Green Check for CC "Offers".

What has changed is that my Chase Freedom Card has a BT offer now which wasn't there before.

Sure wish they would make up their mind on what they are aiming at.

Message 18 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@Creditplz wrote:
DW had CSP, FU, and Slate all available yesterday... no longer there today Smiley Surprised

Thanks Creditplz for that feedback.

Then it's safe to say then that Chase is withdrawing those "offers for you" after a period of time.

That insidious silly 5/24 ordeal is nothing but a royal pain and is driven me to other lenders unfortunately for Chase.

I think this is quite unfortunate but , they need to filter out or throttle churners and in the process would hurt a few othersSmiley Sad

Maybe Amex's 'once per lifetime' is a better approach?

Message 19 of 25
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@Creditplz wrote:
DW had CSP, FU, and Slate all available yesterday... no longer there today Smiley Surprised

Thanks Creditplz for that feedback.

Then it's safe to say then that Chase is withdrawing those "offers for you" after a period of time.

That insidious silly 5/24 ordeal is nothing but a royal pain and is driven me to other lenders unfortunately for Chase.

I think this is quite unfortunate but , they need to filter out or throttle churners and in the process would hurt a few othersSmiley Sad

Maybe Amex's 'once per lifetime' is a better approach?

Ha ha, well Chase set the pace for those churners to burn away like they did for a long time and now all they managed to do for some of us is drive us to their competitors and maybe encourage us to lose interest in them altogether before it's over with.

No sweat off my neck. Yes they have some useful hotel/travel cards of interest for me but eventually there are always ways to choose alternatives.

Message 20 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.