Did you mean: 

Chase Pre-Approved offers

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Pre-Approved offers

@MrShush wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Chase gave me 10K on my INK yesterday, but only 3K on my Freedom card in August. I obtained 10K Discover AFTER I received the Freedom. Looks like they matched my current highest, and then asked me if I needed more.

What was the difference in reports in August vs. now? My highest reporting limit is 12K. What are your scores like if you don't mind me asking.

EQ FICO 746

TU 741

EX 721

These were reported to me in AUG from the CCC's.

There was no change in my report between August and September except for a few inquiries, which if anything, probably put me a few points lower than stated above. 

I think it was the succession of CL's I received. Chase gave me 3k on Freedom, but then I got Discover after that for 10k (which is now my highest). Looks like INK matched the 10K (applied for INK after Discover. Discover was also in August).

Your guess is as good as mine.

Congrats on your Freedom approval. The second app with Chase is usually an auto denial (I was told their computers automatically deny a second app due to fraud indicators). You may want to call, and state your claim for a higher CL as well. When I spoke with CSR on my INK card, they were great. Actually asked if the CL is ok and if I wanted more. 

Message 21 of 60
Anonymous
Not applicable

WOW! Great news on the SLATE!!

yes....I would say that is a great haul!

I sure do think you will really like the Freedom card. I don't have Slate so I can't comment.

Sounds now like they were full of it when they gave me that fraud line and my auto denial. LOL

Silly Chase.

Message 22 of 60
MrShush
Valued Contributor

I'm on the phone with them now having them reactivate my online account. I wonder if they can raise my limit too...
Message 23 of 60
Anonymous
Not applicable

GLGL!!! yes....I would def. try.

Message 24 of 60
MrShush
Valued Contributor

I punked out. I'll wait until the cards come and then I'll call them back.

Message 25 of 60
Anonymous
Not applicable

Usually with Chase, when you do an app over the phone, you can wiggle some extra out of them and plead your case.  Friend of mine did this recently. Online, usually better to wait until the card arrives. It was great you got online approvals for both!

Message 26 of 60
MrShush
Valued Contributor

Thanks! I hate apping for new stuff. I swore that I wouldn't get anymore new credit. Back to square one I guess, but man, what a rush!

Message 27 of 60
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MrShush wrote:

Thanks! I hate apping for new stuff. I swore that I wouldn't get anymore new credit. Back to square one I guess, but man, what a rush!

LMAO! I agree!

I am in the garden now too.

Message 28 of 60
MrShush
Valued Contributor

I think these two put me over 130K in available credit too. Hmm. I hope the guilt gut doesn't fire up.

Message 29 of 60
Anonymous
Not applicable

That is quite impressive. I am only at 57,450, including my INK.

Message 30 of 60
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.