Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Pre-Approved offers

tag
MrShush
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase Pre-Approved offers

@Anonymous wrote:

That is quite impressive. I am only at 57,450, including my INK.

Took me a few years to get there though LOL
Message 31 of 60
seiyafan
Valued Member

Is there anything you have to do to get those pre-approvals? I have been out of college for almost a decade and have received any pre-approval in the mail.

Message 32 of 60
MrShush
Valued Contributor

@seiyafan wrote:

Is there anything you have to do to get those pre-approvals? I have been out of college for almost a decade and have received any pre-approval in the mail.

No, there isn't anything I did. I've been getting peppered with offers the last few months from Citi, Chase, and other smaller banks like FNBO and PNC. I used to get nothing but I've noticed these things come in cycles. I'll get tons of mail for a while then nothing. Do you have fraud alerts on any of your reports or have you opted out?

Message 33 of 60
MrShush
Valued Contributor

Got an update from TrueCredit notifying me of 1 new inq.

Message 34 of 60
seiyafan
Valued Member

@MrShush wrote:

@seiyafan wrote:

No, there isn't anything I did. I've been getting peppered with offers the last few months from Citi, Chase, and other smaller banks like FNBO and PNC. I used to get nothing but I've noticed these things come in cycles. I'll get tons of mail for a while then nothing. Do you have fraud alerts on any of your reports or have you opted out?

Hmm, I think I probably did sometime last year, so how would I opt in again? =)

Message 35 of 60
MrShush
Valued Contributor

Believe it or not, I have no idea!
Message 36 of 60
Anonymous
Not applicable

@seiyafan wrote:

@MrShush wrote:

@seiyafan wrote:

Hmm, I think I probably did sometime last year, so how would I opt in again? =)

Go to the link below:

https://www.optoutprescreen.com/opt_form.cgi

Message 37 of 60
MrShush
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase Pre-Approved offers UPDATES

Friday I received the Slate. I called to activate and asked about a CLI for BT purposes. The rep went on to inform me that they'd look at my credit and I asked repeatedly if it was a hard or soft and he insisted every time it was a soft. Not. Hard on Friday, deleted on Saturday, replaced on Sunday. Really Chase? Again with the poor customer service and misinformation?! REALLY? And with that hard there still is no increase. Getting annoyed.

Yesterday I received the Freedom (along with another pre-approval for the same card with the same bonus) and it's a Signature card?! WHY OH WHY CHASE MUST YOU MESS WITH ME?! But I digress. Does anyone with the Freedom Signature know if it reports the limit or not?

Message 38 of 60
MrShush
Valued Contributor

Denied CLI and I'm rewarded with a hard. Awesome.

So no one knows if the Freedom Sig reports limits???

Message 39 of 60
mxp114
Valued Contributor

Shush can you post your Slate pic? Thanks. Also how do people get $100k in available credit? I just never imagined achieving that unless you made $200k+?

Message 40 of 60
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.