Valued Contributor

Re: Chase Pre-Approved offers

raenys wrote:

That is quite impressive. I am only at 57,450, including my INK.

Took me a few years to get there though LOL
Established Member

Is there anything you have to do to get those pre-approvals? I have been out of college for almost a decade and have received any pre-approval in the mail.

Valued Contributor

seiyafan wrote:

Is there anything you have to do to get those pre-approvals? I have been out of college for almost a decade and have received any pre-approval in the mail.

No, there isn't anything I did. I've been getting peppered with offers the last few months from Citi, Chase, and other smaller banks like FNBO and PNC. I used to get nothing but I've noticed these things come in cycles. I'll get tons of mail for a while then nothing. Do you have fraud alerts on any of your reports or have you opted out?

Valued Contributor

Got an update from TrueCredit notifying me of 1 new inq.

Established Member

MrShush wrote:

seiyafan wrote:

No, there isn't anything I did. I've been getting peppered with offers the last few months from Citi, Chase, and other smaller banks like FNBO and PNC. I used to get nothing but I've noticed these things come in cycles. I'll get tons of mail for a while then nothing. Do you have fraud alerts on any of your reports or have you opted out?

Hmm, I think I probably did sometime last year, so how would I opt in again? =)

Valued Contributor

Believe it or not, I have no idea!
Frequent Contributor

seiyafan wrote:

MrShush wrote:

seiyafan wrote:

Hmm, I think I probably did sometime last year, so how would I opt in again? =)

Go to the link below:

https://www.optoutprescreen.com/opt_form.cgi

Valued Contributor

Re: Chase Pre-Approved offers UPDATES

Friday I received the Slate. I called to activate and asked about a CLI for BT purposes. The rep went on to inform me that they'd look at my credit and I asked repeatedly if it was a hard or soft and he insisted every time it was a soft. Not. Hard on Friday, deleted on Saturday, replaced on Sunday. Really Chase? Again with the poor customer service and misinformation?! REALLY? And with that hard there still is no increase. Getting annoyed.

Yesterday I received the Freedom (along with another pre-approval for the same card with the same bonus) and it's a Signature card?! WHY OH WHY CHASE MUST YOU MESS WITH ME?! But I digress. Does anyone with the Freedom Signature know if it reports the limit or not?

Valued Contributor

Denied CLI and I'm rewarded with a hard. Awesome.

So no one knows if the Freedom Sig reports limits???

Valued Contributor

Shush can you post your Slate pic? Thanks. Also how do people get $100k in available credit? I just never imagined achieving that unless you made $200k+?

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.