cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Pre-approval site - something new?

tag
tray
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase Pre-approval site - something new?

I just tried this link and was preselected for the Slate Card with a 16.99 apr I really like the 15 month 0 apr  I wish this thread came beforei app'd for the amazon card also does anyone know how many cards does chase allow with them I already have three.

Starting Score: EQ 546 TU 566
Current Score: EQ 693TU 08 729 EX 08 738Need to Garden/New Accounts
Goal Score: 800
Message 21 of 42
SwiftTone
Valued Contributor

I'm glad I was able to find this and that people are able to take advantage of it.

Too bad I have no offers. But I am gunning for Priority Club Rewards in April.

AMEX: $25,000, CSR: $10,000, Chase Priority Club: $1,500, Freedom: $5000, Freedom Unlimited: $1000, Discover: $21,000, BoA $11,000, WF Cash Wise: $5000

EQ FICO - 753
TU FICO - 755
EX FICO(AMEX) - 766
Message 22 of 42
tinuviel
Moderator Emeritus

The site came up with Sapphire Preferred and Freedom as "Eligible Offers" for me. Thanks for sharing the info, SwiftTone. I like preapproval sites, as they give you some idea of what types of cards you might be able to qualify for.

Current Scores: EQ 775 (03/04/2014), EX 756 (03/01/2014), TU 760 (03/01/2014)
Ruby Spade Garden Club Member - Last App: 03/04/2013 - No apps until 2014
Cards: Cap1 Venture 6.4k, Cap1 Quicksilver MC 1.75k, BankAmericard 1-2-3 Visa Signature - UCF Alumni Association 5k, Discover 7k, Citi Diamond Preferred MC 10.35k, Wells Fargo Rewards Visa 7k, Chase Freedom 5k, Chase Ink 7.5k, Amex Green NPSL, Dillard's Amex 7.5k, JC Penney 7.5k, Kay Jeweler's 5.1k
Message 23 of 42
chnceit
Valued Contributor

CHASE!!!! You got to be kidding me right!?! GRR!!!!

I applied for the CSP last month and I know I shouldnt have because I applied for the Chase Ink Cash and was approved, but anywho I was denied for the CSP because my Discover didnt report a zero balance which it should of!

Now.... I did the pre-approval thing and I I'm eligible for the CSP, Slate & Freedom. BUT of course pre-approval never mean guarantee! BUT still GRRRR!!!

Oh well..... I shall wait 

Last Pulled EQ: 809
Last Credit Card App: 02/05/2016
Last CLI: 02/06/2016
Find Me: Gardening
Message 24 of 42
mmmagique
Regular Contributor

I'm eligible for the slate and the freedom. Are these good cards? 

In the garden until May 2022!!
Message 25 of 42
SwiftTone
Valued Contributor

@mmmagique wrote:

Slate would be better if you tend to carry a balance or am interested in balance transferring to this card. Freedom has less favourable terms for carrying balances and balance transfering to, but it does have rewards, industry leading actually for a no AF card.

I had a Slate, which I never used after getting other cards with rewards. I PCed from Slate to Freedom and I use it regularly now.

AMEX: $25,000, CSR: $10,000, Chase Priority Club: $1,500, Freedom: $5000, Freedom Unlimited: $1000, Discover: $21,000, BoA $11,000, WF Cash Wise: $5000

EQ FICO - 753
TU FICO - 755
EX FICO(AMEX) - 766
Message 26 of 42
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@SwiftTone wrote:

@mmmagique wrote:

Slate would be better if you tend to carry a balance or am interested in balance transferring to this card. Freedom has less favourable terms for carrying balances and balance transfering to, but it does have rewards, industry leading actually for a no AF card.

I had a Slate, which I never used after getting other cards with rewards. I PCed from Slate to Freedom and I use it regularly now.

Yeah if it wasn't for the 15 months at 0% with NO BT FEE I would have never given it a thought of applying... but was just about to do a BT to Capital one with a 2% BT Fee so this $0 will be just perfect!

Message 27 of 42
Imua
Frequent Contributor

@mmmagique wrote:

i don't have experience with slate, but i love my freedom Smiley Happy

1% cash back on purchases, with quarterly rotating categories that offer 5% cash back (or reward points).

starting in january, 1st quarter category will include gas

redeeming points is quick and easy at the chase ultimate rewards (UR) redemption site- can choose cash, statement credit, gift cards for various merchants, or other shopping at the UR site

Message 28 of 42
Jutz
Valued Contributor

As far as preapproval sites go...are they based on previous promotional soft pulls that the company may have already done...or do these sites "force" a soft pull and give you offers based on that?

• Current: EQ FICO 706, TU FICO 701, EX FICO 706 | Starting Score: 525 (05/2012)
  • Starting total revolving credit: $1100 | Current total revolving credit: $36,700
  • Inquiries (12 Months): EQ 2 TU 1 EX 1 | Most Recent: 1/21/2014
Chase Freedom $9500
DCU Visa $10000
Capital One QS $2000
AMEX BCE $3000
Lowe's CC $8500
WalMart CC $3100
BOA Platinum $600
AMEX Gold NPSL
Message 29 of 42
shane82388
Established Contributor

I've never got a promo offer from chase in my life but I was pre approved for a slate...seems like an actual soft pull?
Message 30 of 42
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.