cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Pre-approval site - something new?

Senior Contributor

Re: Chase Pre-approval site - something new?

Haha. No offers for me :-/
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 11 of 42
Established Contributor

Re: Chase Pre-approval site - something new?

I logged on and was offered Slate and Freedom. The good news is that I was offered anything. The bad news is I really want the CSP, not either of those. I've been on the phone with XO about PCing my SWRR to CSP and finally was told it is a no go. Can't convert SW to anything. So I'm going to apply next week when two inquiries drop off. I expect to get denied, but the very nice lady at the XO said to call back if that happens and I would likely just need to agree to cancel the SW card to get approved. I was super-worried about hurting my credit with a new INQ, but then realized the only thing I'm going to do with my credit in the next year is try to get the CSP, so who cares if it hurts me. In the meantime, I'm just thrilled to be pre-approved for something, since I get nothing on Amex, Citi, Discover or Cap1.

In wallet: Ink Plus 10k, AMEX TE 25k. In bag: CSP 16k, USAA WMC 15k, Hyatt 13k, United MPE 12k, AMEX HHonors 3k. In SD: Cap 1 QS 5k, Discover IT 7k. FICO 08 says my EQ is now 844, was 510 in 2010.
Message 12 of 42
Frequent Contributor

Re: Chase Pre-approval site - something new?

I'm preapproved for the Chase Sapphire Preferred and the Chase Slate.. wouldn't have figured that considering how unwilling they were to work with me concerning my APR and converting my Freedom to a Signature card.

Back to gardening as of 01-02-17.. 800+ across all three (via FAKOs) has been achieved! 5 INQs currently Smiley Happy
Message 13 of 42
Established Contributor

Re: Chase Pre-approval site - something new?

I have a 1 yr old Chase Freedom that was started at $500 and got a $500 CLI a while ago...

 

I was pre-approved on this thing for a Chase Slate....I dont really want it though...if i hadnt of been approved for Bill Me Later maybe id be itnerestined, but bill me later is a place i can dump a big purchase and let it sit as I pay it off, and the balance doesnt report to the credit bureaus, which really is nice.

 

Thanks for showing this though. Pretty cool stuff.

 

Screen Shot 2012-12-07 at 8.40.09 PM.png 

$1200 $1250 $4250 NPSL $5300 $1350 $3000

$6050 $5000 $10500 $2416 $6500 $3000
Message 14 of 42
Frequent Contributor

Re: Chase Pre-approval site - something new?


leoment wrote:

I'm preapproved for the Chase Sapphire Preferred and the Chase Slate.. wouldn't have figured that considering how unwilling they were to work with me concerning my APR and converting my Freedom to a Signature card.


those are the same 2 that popped up for me

(i already have the freedom)


BofA visa $9.4k ... BofA Cash Rewards visa sig $10k ... Cap 1 Venture1 visa sig $10k ...
Chase Freedom visa $10k ... Macy's $1.5k ... Macy's Amex $5k ... Sam's Club $6.3k
myFICOs as of 3/25/14:...EX=809 .... EQ=802....TU=787
Message 15 of 42
Frequent Contributor

Re: Chase Pre-approval site - something new?


shane82388 wrote:

I have a 1 yr old Chase Freedom that was started at $500 and got a $500 CLI a while ago...

 

I was pre-approved on this thing for a Chase Slate....I dont really want it though...if i hadnt of been approved for Bill Me Later maybe id be itnerestined, but bill me later is a place i can dump a big purchase and let it sit as I pay it off, and the balance doesnt report to the credit bureaus, which really is nice.

 

Thanks for showing this though. Pretty cool stuff.

 

Screen Shot 2012-12-07 at 8.40.09 PM.png 


interesting - my slate offer stated the current APR was 11.9%

(i have the freedom at 9.79%)


BofA visa $9.4k ... BofA Cash Rewards visa sig $10k ... Cap 1 Venture1 visa sig $10k ...
Chase Freedom visa $10k ... Macy's $1.5k ... Macy's Amex $5k ... Sam's Club $6.3k
myFICOs as of 3/25/14:...EX=809 .... EQ=802....TU=787
Message 16 of 42
Epic Contributor

Re: Chase Pre-approval site - something new?


Imua wrote:

shane82388 wrote:

I have a 1 yr old Chase Freedom that was started at $500 and got a $500 CLI a while ago...

 

I was pre-approved on this thing for a Chase Slate....I dont really want it though...if i hadnt of been approved for Bill Me Later maybe id be itnerestined, but bill me later is a place i can dump a big purchase and let it sit as I pay it off, and the balance doesnt report to the credit bureaus, which really is nice.

 

Thanks for showing this though. Pretty cool stuff.

 

Screen Shot 2012-12-07 at 8.40.09 PM.png 


interesting - my slate offer stated the current APR was 11.9%

(i have the freedom at 9.79%)


My Partner was offered the Slate, The 15 Months 0% for Purchase and BT with no fee for the BT is prett nice.

I tried and got no offers

my roommate I just got into Navy and was approved for $6k instantly last week, he got no offer here either.

 

Anyone apply off an offer yet?

Message 17 of 42
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Chase Pre-approval site - something new?

We are unable to locate any special credit card offers for you at this time. This may be because you have opted out of "pre-screened" offers from Chase and other companies or you have recently responded to another offer from Chase. However, we may still have products to meet your needs. Please continue to chase.com.

Starting Score: 08/29/2011 TU 671 EQ 674
Current Score: TU 754 EQ 694 EX 697
Wallet: NFCU Visa Sig 25k, Amex Lowes 22k, NavCheck 15k, Amex PRG, Amex Zync, Discover It 13.5k, Amazon Visa 5k
Platinum Spade Garden Club Member: App Free since 1/1/13. No more apps til who knows when?
MyFICO Fitness Goal: 800s Club!



Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 18 of 42
Member

Re: Chase Pre-approval site - something new?

I'm being offered the Sapphire Preferred and the Slate.

 

The direct link seems to be https://ccsic.fni-stl.com/redes/index.php/chase_app/psonChase.pl

 

Thanks for the tip. 

FICO mid 770's
CapOne Quicksilver ($750) - Chase Freedom ($3500)
CitiBank Dividend ($6000) - AmEx Blue Cash Everyday ($9600)
Message 19 of 42
Regular Contributor

Re: Chase Pre-approval site - something new?

Offered the Chase Sapphire Prefered and Slate.

Wish I didn't see this--don't want to tempt myself outta garden mode. I would consider it if I could meet the spend requirement for the $400, but I can't.   ;(

Transunion (Credit Karma)- 815 (4/9/17)
Experian Fico (Amex)- 795 (4/9/17)
Vantagescore (Alliant)- 811 (4/9/17)
Equifax - 811 CK, 820 Citi (4/9/17)
Message 20 of 42