Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase PriorityClub Recon

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase PriorityClub Recon

So I stay at Holiday Inn hotels A LOT so figured i get the CHase Priority Club CC. My current score is 664. I applied and was immediatley delined so I called the backdoor number. The gentleman i spoke with says that some information needs to be verfied and another department would have to do that so he transferred me.

When speaking with the new dept she said they had to ask me some questions and if i would mind holding, after 3 minutes of holding, she came back and asked me my DOB, my Age and a prior address on my credit report.

I was then approved for a $6,300.00 CL. This will be my largest CL to date, this should help my utilization!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Scamp
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase PriorityClub Recon

Congratulations!  Smiley Happy

02/12/09 EX: 701 / 02/08/10 EQ: 719 / 02/08/10 TU: 723

Backdoor Numbers, Credit Scoring 101, Understanding Your FICO Score PDF
Message 2 of 5
UFGuy2006
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

So I stay at Holiday Inn hotels A LOT so figured i get the CHase Priority Club CC. My current score is 664. I applied and was immediatley delined so I called the backdoor number. The gentleman i spoke with says that some information needs to be verfied and another department would have to do that so he transferred me.

When speaking with the new dept she said they had to ask me some questions and if i would mind holding, after 3 minutes of holding, she came back and asked me my DOB, my Age and a prior address on my credit report.

I was then approved for a $6,300.00 CL. This will be my largest CL to date, this should help my utilization!

Very nice! Congrats!

Message 3 of 5
eparker
Frequent Contributor

what CR did they pull for the card? 

Starting Score: Mid 500's
EQ-701 TU-693 EXP-698
Goal Score:750+

NavChek $15,000/NFCU nRewards Visa $12,000/American Express Rewards Gold NPSL/USAA Rewards World Mastercard $7000/USAA Visa Platinum $7000/Barclay $3900/Credit Union Visa $5000/Jareds $7600/BofA Visa $4000/USAA MC $1500/Walmart $1200//Amazon $1000/Discover Card $750/Cap1 $2250.

the FICO Fitness Challenge
Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 4 of 5
CS800
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats Smiley Happy

A great CL for starter.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.