Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Products with 8.5 yr bk

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Products with 8.5 yr bk

Is it possible to get any chase product with bk and no other negatives in history? l wanted to apply for southewst rewards cc but it asks if you have bk in your profile. What are my chances?
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
pkhuu78
Contributor

Re: Chase Products with 8.5 yr bk

@Anonymous wrote:
Is it possible to get any chase product with bk and no other negatives in history? l wanted to apply for southewst rewards cc but it asks if you have bk in your profile. What are my chances?

you might have to recon it but you shouldn't have any problem.  I just got approved for CSP and Disney Premier with 7.5 years old bk.  I have a clean history eversince the bk..

......NPSL.........14.5 K............30 K..........20 K.........10 K...............8 K.............7.5 K..........
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not a BK, but I believe the question for Freedom is if there were any collections on my report. I said no, and had to recon. They asked, "Did you know you have a collection?" At which point I explained it, and they were ok with it (bad verbal contract past SOL, and 7 years old already).

Message 3 of 4
penelope10
Established Member

It is possible, but doesn't happen for everyone. I tried for a chase mileage plus at 7 years after ch7 bk. Declined with a 700 score, and no baddies other than the bk. Tried again around 9 years. Declined again. The month the bk7 was removed, I was approved for CSP at $17.5k credit limit. I tried recon after the 9 year app, and was told by the rep I wouldn't qualify for a prime card until after the bk fell off. By the way, I did not have any chase accounts in the bk. And I did have a basic chase card with a 5k limit since 2 years after bk.

Starting Score 5/1/2002: 553
Current Score 5/30/2012: 785 (EQ FICO)
Current Score 10/2/2012: 803 (TU FICO)
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.