Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Professional Mastercard with Premier Cash Rebate

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Professional Mastercard with Premier Cash Rebate

I keep on getting offers for this. Just got an Amex blue so not getting a new card soon. anyway is it a good card to have if you are not a business owner? I was rejected for the Chase Visa Freedom a few months ago although I don't know if that's relevant to the convo.
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Professional Mastercard with Premier Cash Rebate

caldreams wrote:
I keep on getting offers for this. Just got an Amex blue so not getting a new card soon. anyway is it a good card to have if you are not a business owner? I was rejected for the Chase Visa Freedom a few months ago although I don't know if that's relevant to the convo.

I looked at the Chase application for this card online and noticed this--

Before completing the application, you should be able to answer "Yes" to the following statements by checking the boxes:

Yes, My personal credit history is clear of bankruptcies.

Yes, I understand that my personal credit history will be reviewed as part of this application.

Yes, I have NOT been denied credit by Chase within the last 6 months.
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

well i was pre-approved for the card. just curious to see what the benefits are . chase doesn't seem to have a good rep. plus there may be other cards much more worth it than this one. maybe reapply for chase visa freedom at some pt.
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

There are probably some rewards programs on other cards that might better suit your needs.  On this particular card the rewards are--

You'll receive 3% cash back (3 points/$1) on eligible business purchases you make at these types of merchants:

• Restaurants
  • Office supply stores
  • Gas stations
  • Building supply stores
  • Hardware stores
  • Home improvement centers

Plus, you'll earn 1% cash back (1 point/$1) for all purchases made at all other types of merchants

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

psychic wrote:

caldreams wrote:

I looked at the Chase application for this card online and noticed this--

Before completing the application, you should be able to answer "Yes" to the following statements by checking the boxes:

Yes, My personal credit history is clear of bankruptcies.

Yes, I understand that my personal credit history will be reviewed as part of this application.

Yes, I have NOT been denied credit by Chase within the last 6 months.

Yeah we had this discussion in a previous thread and subsequently found that the above are not necessarily kisses of death.  A post-bker applied and was approved.  Not sure how long they were out of BK tho.

Message 5 of 8
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Are "professional" cards like business cards, in that they don't carry the same consumer protections?
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 6 of 8
SonorityGenius
Established Contributor

haulingthescoreup wrote:
Are "professional" cards like business cards, in that they don't carry the same consumer protections?

Yep biz cards dont have CLs showing on CR most of the time either, and I dont think Chase pro reports to personal CR either
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was approved for Chase Freedom Visa with CL $10K.BK Ch7 2001.Pulled EX- 689 Fico

Message Edited by ssavic on 01-15-2008 06:36 PM
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.