Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Pulled Experian 3 Times?

tag
hockey16z

Chase Pulled Experian 3 Times?

Hi all,

I applied (and approved) for the CSP yesterday.

I just looked at the protectmyid thing I got from the Target breach and it says chase hard pulled me 3 times on 3/19/2014 and they pulled experian all 3 times. Anyone know why this is and if it will show up as 3 hard pulls?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Chase Pulled Experian 3 Times?

@hockey16z wrote:

Hi all,

I applied (and approved) for the CSP yesterday.

I just looked at the protectmyid thing I got from the Target breach and it says chase hard pulled me 3 times on 3/19/2014 and they pulled experian all 3 times. Anyone know why this is and if it will show up as 3 hard pulls?

I would check the report direct from the CRA most likely false alerts and if for some reason it isnt I would be calling Chase about it and demanding removal of 2. Grats on the CSP Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 4
hockey16z

I just looked at creditkarma and it only shows 1 pull on there Smiley Frustrated

Message 3 of 4
enharu
Super Contributor

@hockey16z wrote:

I just looked at creditkarma and it only shows 1 pull on there Smiley Frustrated

creditkarma gets their data from TU. Most likely this means chase double pulled you, if you didn't get any inquiries on EQ.

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.