Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Question

tag
xgac12x
Established Contributor

Chase Question

I have a colleague who has the CSP & CSR. He is looking to downgrade the CSP to. Freedom or Freedom Unlimited, one or the other. But he wants all three. Would he be able to PC the CSP into both Freedoms? Or would he have to apply for the third. CL for the CSP is $12k I believe
CARDS: CAPONEQUICKSILVERONE - $3,000.00
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Question

So he currently has CSP and CSR (2 cards) but wants to be left with Freedom, Freedom Unlimited and keep the CSR?

He should be able to PC the CSP into one card, either Freedom or Freedom Unlimited; however, if he wants both Freedom and Freedom Unlimited while keeping CSR, he would have to apply for the third card. Chase will not break up the CSP into two, separate cards.

Message 2 of 7
xgac12x
Established Contributor

Okay that's what I thought. Thank you!
CARDS: CAPONEQUICKSILVERONE - $3,000.00
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah you can change products pretty easily, but adding an additional account will always require an application.

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@xgac12x wrote:
I have a colleague who has the CSP & CSR. He is looking to downgrade the CSP to. Freedom or Freedom Unlimited, one or the other. But he wants all three. Would he be able to PC the CSP into both Freedoms? Or would he have to apply for the third. CL for the CSP is $12k I believe

Suggest him to just take a good look at the 5/24 list (and think through implications, etc) and apply for the new account if all pans out.

CSR CF CFU is a wining combo for sureSmiley Happy

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@xgac12x wrote:

Suggest him to just take a good look at the 5/24 list (and think through implications, etc) and apply for the new account if all pans out.

CSR CF CFU is a wining combo for sureSmiley Happy

Definitely agree. After getting the CSR, I did a product change/conversion on my CSP to an additional freedom. 

Message 6 of 7
Random_idiot
Established Contributor

Is he suffering through 5/24? If not, tell him to transfer whatever he has on the CSP to the CSR (5k minimum on the CSP has to be left), then apply for the Freedom, and a month later apply for the FU (or vice versa).

Throwing away free money via sign up bonuses + AU.

Freedom and FU are not hard to get.

Total Credit Line- $89,300| Personal- $78,650 | Biz- $5,650
Current Score [F9]: EX-721 || TU-759 || EQ-768 || AAoA-2yrs7mo || uti- 1% || 100% payment history || 9 inq
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.