Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Questions

Valued Contributor

Chase Questions

Hi,

So currently I have:

Freedom
Slate (just sent an SM requesting a PC to FU)
Ink Cash - Business

Later this year I plan on applying for either the CSP or Ink Preferred.

Essentially they look like the same card (similar in many ways). Except the Ink preffered does not have the first year's AF waived while CSP does.

I wanted to see what you guys think of these and should I get one or both?

Should I keep all my UR I'm earning now and save them to redeem when I have one of those cards for the 25% bonus?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase Questions

Possibly another version of the "Trifecta"!
Message 2 of 7
Valued Contributor

Arent you over 5/24?

Chasex3/PenFedx3/NFCUx2/BofA/BMO/AMEX x5(4 revolvers +Platinum)/CapOnex2/DCU/Blispay/Cabelas/BBVA/Fifth Third/Banco de Brazil/BB&T/HSBC/Atira/Commerce Bank/State Farm Visa........I have them all. Except Barclays. They suck. And Sync. They suck worse! And Citi,, because I Have 9,000 Inq.
In the 520-530 range in 12/2015.... Currently EQ747/TU758/EX744
NFCU & PenFed are my best friends!!

In 3/2016 I had a $1800 fully secured CapOne QS. And that was it.. Current CL $247,000 (plus my auto and RV loans)
Message 3 of 7
Valued Contributor

Nope
Message 4 of 7
Valued Contributor

Currently at 3/24
4/24 if you count the Chase Ink Cash, it doesn't show up on personal reports, but I assume it counts because it's a Chase account so they know it's a "new account".
Message 5 of 7
Valued Contributor

Just got a SM back they completed the PC from the Slate to the FU. I also asked if they could to a SP CLI, unfortunately they said they could only do it via a HP so I told them to hold off on the CLI.
Message 6 of 7
Valued Contributor

Bump
Message 7 of 7