Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Reallocation Call and...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Reallocation Call and...

@Creditaddict wrote:
Gte? Yes and denied me for to many Inq on Chex systems.

Yuck.

I also got denied for a Discover Checking for too many INQ on Chex.

Message 11 of 17
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

The last guy I felt with was great and said he would override and open the account but I told him I was only interested in credit and based on the conservative issues I had with a savings account I didn't think that was good idea and he said he would remove the hp and he sent me a letter to do so stating they pulled in error!!
Message 12 of 17
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Called in this morning and got transferred to lending... she asked what I wanted to do put me on hold for 1 minute and came back and said it was complete and effective immediately!
new credit line 7500 AARP
5000 Amazon
5000 Marriott
no upgrade to signature
Message 13 of 17
Luscher
Valued Contributor

I normally just SM them and they do it no problem, no hard pull
CHASE FREEDOM | AMEX BCE | | BOFA REWARDS | CITI TYP | Quicksilver | DISCOVER IT | Sallie Mae | CHASE CSP
--------$32,000-------------$30,000-----------$30,000-----------$30,000-----$13,000---------$18,200----------$15,000---------$6,500----

FICO - TU: 780 EX: 784 EQ: 781
Message 14 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just received the message from Chase that they can't transfer the entire CL of my CSP to my Freedom. However, they have left $500 untouched and transferred all the remainder to my Freedom which has now a total CL of $20k ;-)
Message 15 of 17
vwhirlwind
Established Member

Watch the account with the $500 CL; they may post one last interest charge, which is probably why they leave the $500 on there.

Message 16 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@vwhirlwind wrote:

Watch the account with the $500 CL; they may post one last interest charge, which is probably why they leave the $500 on there.

Well I never paid a penny in credit card interest in my life. Other than that I haven't spend a penny with the CSP in months that's why I'm closing it.
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.