Established Member
Realestateguru

Chase Recon APPROVED!!!???

Hi All :smileyhappy: Newbie here, Need your help!  I just got off the phone with Chase recon dept 888-245-0625 and I explained that I wanted them to reconsid my application that was declined due to a judgement on my CR. The judgement has been paid for serveral years now but I still can't get the CRAs to show it as paid or $0 balance :smileymad:, It's just being report as filed...ughhhh! So she asked me several questions like what do I use my cards for and how much do I usually use and then she said that pending 1 other verification, she would recommend me for $5k and that I should receive my welcome pack in 7-10 days :smileyvery-happy:! Has this ever happended to any1? I wish I knew what the other verification was :smileysad:, I'm gonna be sick for the next 7-10 days! Some1 please tell me what else they verify???? Wish me luck and let me know if there's anything else that I should know about beforehand.  I'm sooooo nervous as this will be my 1st card w/prime lender for that type of amount. I started rebuilding my credit a year ago and I have too, too many subprime acct and would like to get rid of them now and move on to the next phase of credit repair :smileyvery-happy:!
Live Life Today!
Established Contributor
Jesedmotherof5

Re: Chase Recon APPROVED!!!???

good luck... I may have to make this same call really soon! Keep us posted.
Jess
6/9/08 FICO TU 697 EX698 EQ 618uti 6% (once new accounts hit) BIZ- DUNS 80, EX 35
GOAL 2008- 700s+ new car
2010 BE a first time buyer
Established Contributor
bren39

Realestateguru wrote:
Hi All :smileyhappy: Newbie here, Need your help!  I just got off the phone with Chase recon dept 888-245-0625 and I explained that I wanted them to reconsid my application that was declined due to a judgement on my CR. The judgement has been paid for serveral years now but I still can't get the CRAs to show it as paid or $0 balance :smileymad:, It's just being report as filed...ughhhh! So she asked me several questions like what do I use my cards for and how much do I usually use and then she said that pending 1 other verification, she would recommend me for $5k and that I should receive my welcome pack in 7-10 days :smileyvery-happy:! Has this ever happended to any1? I wish I knew what the other verification was :smileysad:, I'm gonna be sick for the next 7-10 days! Some1 please tell me what else they verify???? Wish me luck and let me know if there's anything else that I should know about beforehand.  I'm sooooo nervous as this will be my 1st card w/prime lender for that type of amount. I started rebuilding my credit a year ago and I have too, too many subprime acct and would like to get rid of them now and move on to the next phase of credit repair :smileyvery-happy:!

TU 662 EQ 644
EX 643
Established Contributor
bren39

OP, this was my experience with Chase...Approved pending...Someone called me asked a few questions and walla truly approved......Approved pending status is a bit nerve wrecking however it was an approval....Good luck to ya!

bren39 wrote:

Realestateguru wrote:

TU 662 EQ 644
EX 643
Established Contributor
UpNComing

Best of luck Realestateguru!  Chase Freedom is on my list for the future, so I'll be watching this one carefully. :smileywink:
CSP ($5k); Chase MileagePlus Explorer Visa Sig. ($6k); Chase Freedom Visa Sig. ($6k); BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa Sig. ($5k); Amex PRG (NPSL); Amex BCE ($1k); Citi Thank You ($5.4k); Barclay Apple ($4.2k) CapOne Cash ($2.5k) CapOne Platinum ($2.5k) Wells Fargo Home Project Visa ($10.3k) Discover IT ($1.5k) WalMart ($3k); Lowes ($3k); Amazon ($5k); Kohls($1.5k)

Scores: Equ Fico 715 ~ Exp 724 ~ TU Fico 682
Established Contributor
unknown_entity

Yeah, Hope it comes through for ya.  I'd have a good feeling if I were you.  I'm sure they are just verifying some info and you're soon to be hooked up!!  Congrats in advance!! 
07/26/2007 TU-688
EQ-656
EX-649
Established Member
Realestateguru

Hey Jesed/Bren/UpN/Unkown! Thanks for the quick replies :smileyhappy:, I hope you are all right :smileyhappy:! I'll be sure to give all the details when I finally do hear from them.  Oh how I hate waiting :smileysad:!
Live Life Today!
New Contributor
ShinyGirl

I don't know what it is they verify, but they said the same to me. However, that second verification took approximately 5 days. I went on a trip, came back, and called when I got back. I was told that it had just had the final approval.

I got the card three days later.
"...what good do your words do if they can't understand you??...."
Established Member
Realestateguru

My bad on the delay! Just wanted to let every1 kno that I did recieve my very first Chase Visa! I guess the final verification was just crossing the t's and dotting the i's on their end cause nobody called me or my place of employment.  I have a $5k cl but cash limit is $1k and I don't qualify for balance transfers yet but they've sent me checks to use!!???:smileyindifferent:  Does any1 kno why its set up this way??? BTW, thank u to every1 for all of the info u provide! Without all of u, I would still be tryin to figure out how to get prime lenders to notice me!
Live Life Today!
Established Contributor
unknown_entity

It takes the system a month or two for the BT's to be available online.  If you have a BT, you have to call and do it that way.  But the checks have 0% just like the BT offer.  Still gotta pay the 3% though...Congrats on the new card!!!!   Great CL and it's Chase!!!
07/26/2007 TU-688
EQ-656
EX-649

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+