Established Contributor
bren39

Re: Chase Recon APPROVED!!!???

Realestateguru wrote:
My bad on the delay! Just wanted to let every1 kno that I did recieve my very first Chase Visa! I guess the final verification was just crossing the t's and dotting the i's on their end cause nobody called me or my place of employment.  I have a $5k cl but cash limit is $1k and I don't qualify for balance transfers yet but they've sent me checks to use!!???:smileyindifferent:  Does any1 kno why its set up this way??? BTW, thank u to every1 for all of the info u provide! Without all of u, I would still be tryin to figure out how to get prime lenders to notice me!

Great!!!!!!!! what a nice starting line..:smileyhappy:

TU 662 EQ 644
EX 643
Regular Contributor
gary4872

What CR did they pull?
Established Member
Realestateguru

Thanks again all and thxs for the info unknown_entity :smileywink:! They pulled EX and TU on me.
Live Life Today!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+