Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Recon ... At Branch

tag
calihlove75
Established Contributor

Re: Chase Recon ... At Branch

Congratulations. Persistence pays off!!

100% Ficos: EX 780 , TU 783, EQ 776 inquiries last 2 years/1 year/6 months: EX-0/0/0, TU-0/0/0, EQ-1/0/0~ last credit card app 6/24/13- New car loan 3/8/2014- Discover IT $12,500~Kohls $1000~Amex BCE $4000~ Walmart Discover $7500~NFCU Signature CashRewards $23,300 Chase Freedom MC $6000~ Chase Amazon Visa $1900~ Cap 1/HSBC MC $3800~ Amazon Store $7000~ Fingerhut $1050
Message 11 of 14
jonmartin
Regular Contributor

Thats awesome congrats. Like I said in my experience you just have to try a few times. Its all about the agents themselves and how they feel really.
Message 12 of 14
Whereis750
Regular Contributor

Thanks guys, I'm on cloud 9 !! We have such a good thing here with these myfico forums. Such a wonderful exchange of info and depository of tips and reliable advice. After recon success I sat in my car and wondered about all the other bummed out applicants who got their denial and thought there was nothing they could do about it. This forum empowers us and I'm thankful.
Message 13 of 14
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@Whereis750 wrote:
Thanks guys, I'm on cloud 9 !! We have such a good thing here with these myfico forums. Such a wonderful exchange of info and depository of tips and reliable advice. After recon success I sat in my car and wondered about all the other bummed out applicants who got their denial and thought there was nothing they could do about it. This forum empowers us and I'm thankful.

I bet you felt very awesome when you thought about that too Smiley Tongue Haha!

These forums really are amazing, and congratulations on your approval! 

Now if only chase would love me. 

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.