Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Recon Initial CL

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Recon Initial CL

Approved for CSP over the weekend. Called Chase this morning, and there seemed to be quite a bit of confusion. I got transferred around, and finally decided to hang up and call back. When I call back, they tell me the only thing they can do is request a CLI complete with a HP and all. What am I doing wrong?
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
ILBrian
Regular Contributor

Re: Chase Recon Initial CL

Did you call the backdoor #?

Wallet: Discover IT, Discover Gas, Citi Professional (6.74% apr), Chase Freedom, Cap1 Quciksilver, Élan Financial Rewards, BOA Amex, Walmart, CareCredit, Paypal Smart Connect, Kohls, HSBC Cash or Fly, Chase Sapphire Preferred, Amex Zync, Amex Blue Cash Preferred, USAA Plat Rewards, Chase Ink, NFCU Plat
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yep called the backdoor credit analyst number...
Message 3 of 7
Walt_K
Senior Contributor

This was my experience with them as well. 

Starting Score: ~500 (12/01/2008)
Current Score: EQ 681 (04/05/13); TU 98 728 (01/06/12), TU 08? 760 (provided by Barclay 1/2/14), TU 04 728 (lender pull 01/12/12); EX 742 (lender pull 01/12/12)
Goal Score: 720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 7
OhioCPA
Frequent Contributor

My experience as well.

________________________________________________________________________________
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

So no recons? Has anyone reconnect an initial CL with Chase recently?
Message 6 of 7
journey258
Frequent Contributor

I tried this morning. The analyst initially sent me to customer service, which informed me that they would have to do a hard inquiry as well. I hung up and called back to the analyst, explained that I was recently approved and was seeking a higher limit. She said that if the original app was within 3 days, they could re-evaluate it without another pull. No luck for me, still the initial $1000 limit, but perhaps you can call back with this information. 

Current Score:652 EQ (Beacon 5.0), 647 EX, 647 EQ, 693 TU (USAA CMS), 684 TU (Walmart)
Goal Score:700 across the board

My Wallet: NFCU cashRewards Sig ($14k); Chase SW RR Sig ($6); USAA Cash Rewards MC ($2k); USAA Plat MC ($2k); USAA AMEX ($2k) GE/JC Penney ($4.4k); Chase Freedom ($1.5k); GE/Lowes ($1.8k); GE/Amazon ($1.7k); GE/Walmart ($5k); Cap 1 ($1k); Comenity/LB ($1K); Dillards AMEX ($2.1k)
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.