Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Recon :)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Recon :)

Well after my last rounds of disputes, only one baddie was left on EQ. Pushing my score up to 690. What the heck, just going to apply for the Freedom, its the card I want and heck its PRIME. Got the 7-10 day message, got the decline letter today. Inquiries, new accounts (im rebuilding), and one baddie.

Called the recon line today. Spoke to a wonderful lady for about recon. Asked me about all the inquiries, told me to lay of the get 20% off to apply offers, and stated that she would put my request through with a recommendation for $4000. Smiley Very Happy Darn near fell out of my chair. Said I should recieve my package and car in 7-10 days. 3 months ago best I could do was a $300 Cap one and a $500 hooters. Now a decent rewards card.

I have been getting insight from these boards and creditboards. Thanks a bunch.

Message Edited by gs62551 on 10-07-2008 06:08 PM
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Scamp
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase Recon :)

@Anonymous wrote:

Well after my last rounds of disputes, only one baddie was left on EQ. Pushing my score up to 690. What the heck, just going to apply for the Freedom, its the card I want and heck its PRIME. Got the 7-10 day message, got the decline letter today. Inquiries, new accounts (im rebuilding), and one baddie.

Called the recon line today. Spoke to a wonderful lady for about recon. Asked me about all the inquiries, told me to lay of the get 20% off to apply offers, and stated that she would put my request through with a recommendation for $4000. Smiley Very Happy Darn near fell out of my chair. Said I should recieve my package and car in 7-10 days. 3 months ago best I could do was a $300 Cap one and a $500 hooters. Now a decent rewards card.

I have been getting insight from these boards and creditboards. Thanks a bunch.

Message Edited by gs62551 on 10-07-2008 06:08 PM

Congratulations!  Way to work the recon!!  Smiley Happy

Just be sure to mind what the lady said about layin' off the 20%-off-to-apply temptations. Smiley Wink  She's right.  Smiley Tongue

Take good care of this card, and it should take good care of you.  Beware of Chase's hard pulls for customer-requested CLI's, down the line.

Congrats again!

02/12/09 EX: 701 / 02/08/10 EQ: 719 / 02/08/10 TU: 723

Backdoor Numbers, Credit Scoring 101, Understanding Your FICO Score PDF
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Recon :)

Sweet starting cl $4000.Congrats.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.