Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Recon

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Recon

Hopefully you'll get your asking cli! you have pretty good scores Smiley Happy Still waiting on my new 2K Chase Freedom to come in the mail.. I'm so impatient
Message 51 of 68
Anonymous
Not applicable

i love chase. i was originally declined by them. called and got approved for 800. when i got the card in the mail yesterday it was for 1000. and i called card services to transfer the balances on my crap 1 and credit 1 cards which totaled 800. well chase said i need at least 300 left over in my account so i can only do a $700 total transfers with my 1000 dollar cl. so what they did for me was bump my cl to 1200 so i can do these balance transfer. im starting to like chase very much

Message Edited by ruggiero06 on 07-10-2008 02:04 PM
Message 52 of 68
SWISSOATL
Contributor

I usually get denied for high utilization!

My credit is clean now and all new accouts are at 6 months
but high util and on my EQ something came on and is in dispute now

what do u think will happen?
EQ N/A
EXP- 692
TU- 673 3/10/08br>
Message 53 of 68
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got my Chase card in the mail today! I think i am going to make it my everyday card and pif a few times a month. I spent a whole 30 bucks on it today at the mall. I figure I'll take it slow the first month Smiley Happy
Message 54 of 68
Anonymous
Not applicable

It works! Southwest Rewards $7k limit!!!
Message 55 of 68
Anonymous
Not applicable

How long after applying did they find you in their system?

Message 56 of 68
unknown_entity
Established Contributor

You can apply, get the "we'll notify you by mail" message and then immediatly call and they will have the info on file.
07/26/2007 TU-688
EQ-656
EX-649
Message 57 of 68
Anonymous
Not applicable

I called a few hours after I applied and I still wasn't in the system. I'll try back Monday.
Message 58 of 68
Anonymous
Not applicable

I wasn't "in the system" until the evening after I applied and called the next morning. The rep told me my app was actually "pending" and took all my information to get me cleared. Easy process-took less than 10 minutes.
Message 59 of 68
Anonymous
Not applicable

Way To Go All!  Remember, you are the customer and you have the right to ask for a recon.  If at first you don't get it, keep trying.  My girlfriend used to work customer service at Macys and she says a lot of times they'd give an increase just to get "pushy" customers out of their hair!  Persistence does pay off.

POWER TO THE PEOPLE! Smiley Very Happy
Message 60 of 68
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.