cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Reconsideration - 4th or 5th Attempt finally got approved.

tag
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: Chase Reconsideration - 4th or 5th Attempt finally got approved.

Message 21 of 24
creditballer
Regular Contributor

You post is an awesome testimony! I read it again for encouragement as I await a recon from Amex and Citi...blessings to you Rev! 

@Anonymous wrote:

Thank you. I told myself after having gone through a Ch13 and all the explanations and rebuilding that comes after, that there is a reason for everything.  If I could have avoided the BK, I would have, but I went from a dual to single income and I was very picky as to when I would rebuild and who it would be with into the credit world after finishing up my payment plan.  In today's world, its either cash or credit and in some rare instances, credit cards only. So, with that said, I just wanted to start back on track with prime, surpass the subprime and just stick with determination that if you mean business, then stick with the ones you know who you want to have a long and lasting "banking" relationship with.

I hope to just build my credit scores from here on out and stick with my game plan that 1 or 2 major credit cards (even if credit line is small) would be sufficient. Smiley Happy

Last App Oct 2013...applied and received Amex PRG and Blue Sky!
FICO -Walmart = 779
Credit Karma = 781
EX-766, EQ 772, TU-759
Goal: 800
Message 22 of 24
chnceit
Valued Contributor

Congrats OP and everyone else who was determined to get approved!

I applied for a CSP today and it said it needed further review. So I called right away and approved on first try $5K! I told the CSR this is a great XMAS gift! 

Got to say... Just keep on trying! Good luck yall!

Last Pulled EQ: 809
Last Credit Card App: 02/05/2016
Last CLI: 02/06/2016
Find Me: Gardening
Message 23 of 24
Bubbles81

what do you say when your trying to get approved for the chase recon??? I have been rejected twice because of "too many new open accts" I tried to explain to them that it was due to me just purchasing a house n needed certain store cards for home improvements....they didn't buy that story. HELP'!!!!
Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.