Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Rewards

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Rewards

I have a Chase Ink card. If I buy through Lowes or Home Depot by linking from the Rewards Plus website I get 3 points per $1. So does that mean I can buy Gift Cards online through the Rewards Plus website and earn 3 points? Most of the items I buy at Lowes and Home Depot are not sold online. I cap out the 2k a month limit for the standard 3% in about a week with my business. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Rewards

Bump.. 

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I have a Chase Ink card. If I buy through Lowes or Home Depot by linking from the Rewards Plus website I get 3 points per $1. So does that mean I can buy Gift Cards online through the Rewards Plus website and earn 3 points? Most of the items I buy at Lowes and Home Depot are not sold online. I cap out the 2k a month limit for the standard 3% in about a week with my business. 

I don't have this card (or any other Chase products), but I can say that usually you don't get points/rewards on the purchase of gift cards. Hopefully, someone else will chime in with more direct experience with Chase. If not, you can always call them to ask.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

You go get points for Gift Cards from select merchants at Chare Rewards Plus

Home Depot - 3 pt per $

Not eligible on Installation Services and on purchases made with third-party partners where the customer is leaving the homedepot.com web site.

Eligible on the purchase of gift cards. Not eligible on purchases made to buy a gift card using a gift card.

There are many others from Base Pro Shop, Kmart, Dillards to Lowes that gove 3-4 pts on Gift Card purchases.

Thats like 3% which is a sweet deal

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.