Re: Chase Ritz Carlton Rewards Card

@Anonymous wrote:

@Dustink wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Does the credit apply for airfare? Smiley Very Happy

Smiley Wink maybe Smiley Wink

But...Its not supposed to.

What's the limit on Chase products one can have again? Smiley Very Happy

Because if it's 6+ then This and BA are next on my list.....6-7 months from now..

There's no limit on the number of products one can have with Chase.  However, if you reach your internal limit with them, then you're going to be asked to split CLs to open a new card (provide you qualify during reconsideration).

Message 11 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@FinStar wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Dustink wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Because if it's 6+ then This and BA are next on my list.....6-7 months from now..

There's no limit on the number of products one can have with Chase.  However, if you reach your internal limit with them, then you're going to be asked to split CLs to open a new card (provide you qualify during reconsideration).

I guess we'll see in the future then!

Message 12 of 19
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Dustink wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Yes, you'll definitely know once you get to have a dialogue with them in the event it does not approve automatically like your other ones.  They can be pretty flexible in those situations, much like BoA.

Message 13 of 19
recruiter89
Established Member

I have always had two cards at a time with Chase with 24K limits on both. Not sure I would open a 3rd but they do have some of the best cards out there.

AMEX Platinum/AMEX Blue Cash Preferred/Chase Ritz Carlton/USAA Platinum World/Citi Prestige/Discover it/Macy's Red/Diner's Club World Elite/Barclay US Airways Mastercard/Chase Sapphire Preferred
Message 14 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@FinStar wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Dustink wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Yes, you'll definitely know once you get to have a dialogue with them in the event it does not approve automatically like your other ones.  They can be pretty flexible in those situations, much like BoA.

If they won't give it to me due to exposure ceiling, I'd probably trade the SWA and a portion of my CSP's limit for it. Smiley Tongue

Message 15 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nixon, let me know how this goes. I feel like a race car driver waiting for the light to turn green (I.E my amex to report Smiley Happy ). I LOVE the Ritz hotels and would love this card.

Message 16 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Nixon, let me know how this goes. I feel like a race car driver waiting for the light to turn green (I.E my amex to report Smiley Happy ). I LOVE the Ritz hotels and would love this card.

I will. In a few months. Smiley Tongue

Message 17 of 19
jm1991
Regular Contributor

ive had the marriott card for about 8 months now, since the initial 70k offer, i have managed to get upto 122,000 or about 52k points from spend. I used it for dining and airline tickets only and sometimes general spend. If you shop through marriott's portal you can accumulate more points. 

Marriott Premier SV: $8,500 Amex blue sky: $24,000 BoA BBR: $3,900 BoA Cash Rewards: $9,100 Ritz Carlton: $5,000 Discover: $5,000
MyFico Score:752
Message 18 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

The Marriott I will be keeping for sure as the free hotel room yearly is worth the AF.
Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.