Established Contributor

Re: Chase Ritz Visa just won't come!

@Lyythine wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Ya Priority service is the shiz

To me it's almost worth the annual fee in itself. lol . 

$33/mo fee..

Overseas CSR Vs. 33/mo fee...  I would opt for 33/mo fee as I save that in aspirin alone!

I would pay obscene amounts of money for two things.

1) US based CSR's when I call verizon fios because their stupid router cant support the 25 wireless devices I have in my home, despite them offering and my paying for a 300mb connection.

2) No commercials on TV.  

Switches and multiple WAP's are your friend Smiley Happy

EX FICO (AMEX): 728 (4/29/17) | TU FICO (Discover): 737 (4/7/17) | EQ FICO (Citi): 746 (3/28/17)
Message 31 of 41
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@14Fiesta wrote:

@Lyythine wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

$33/mo fee..

Overseas CSR Vs. 33/mo fee...  I would opt for 33/mo fee as I save that in aspirin alone!

1) US based CSR's when I call verizon fios because their stupid router cant support the 25 wireless devices I have in my home, despite them offering and my paying for a 300mb connection.

2) No commercials on TV.  

^^

Just wire your hole house with cat6 and then shove an AP in every room. 

Message 32 of 41
Lyythine
Established Contributor

@jsucool76 wrote:

@14Fiesta wrote:

@Lyythine wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

$33/mo fee..

2) No commercials on TV.  

^^

Just wire your hole house with cat6 and then shove an AP in every room. 

Funny you should say that... Thats exactly what I paid a company to do.  All the little access points look nice and shiny. The issue (in my understanding) is that Verizon Fios has to use their wireless for the DVR units to work, therefore, it is causing a double NAT and not allowing my wireless network and access points to properly assign IP addresses. I've learned so much more than I ever wanted to about networking.

Message 33 of 41
ddemari
Super Contributor

I received an email for ups my choice earlier this afternoon that my card was delivered! Super excited! 

Message 34 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

my next card is either this or the amex platnum ... need to start my reseearch.

Message 35 of 41
ddemari
Super Contributor

I too want an amex platinum... after using this card for the next year... I will see how much bang for my buck I get with it. Otherwise, close it, move the credit limit over CSP and open up an amex platinum! 

Message 36 of 41
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@ddemari wrote:

I too want an amex platinum... after using this card for the next year... I will see how much bang for my buck I get with it. Otherwise, close it, move the credit limit over CSP and open up an amex platinum! 

Should've applied for the plat and ritz in december, $500 of airline incidental in december, and then $500 in january. More than pays for both annual fees. 

Message 37 of 41
ddemari
Super Contributor

I just got home and opened the box. Definitely the nicest, heaviest card i own. Presentation is great and this card is an A+ based on vanity lol
Message 38 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ddemari wrote:
I just got home and opened the box. Definitely the nicest, heaviest card i own. Presentation is great and this card is an A+ based on vanity lol

Great to hear. It is an incredible card and packaging/ presentation is mind blowing for a credit card

Message 39 of 41
ddemari
Super Contributor

Couldnt agree more, nicest credit card / presentation i have ever opened!
Message 40 of 41
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.