Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase SP Bonus Promotion

tag
seanerin
Established Member

Chase SP Bonus Promotion

Quick question: I was approved the csp including the 40,000 bonus pt promotion.  Yet, I see no mention of the promotion among the materials sent me by chase.  Also, I see no mention of the promotion when I log into my chase account.  Should I be concerned or is this much ado about nothing and rather par for the course?  Thank you...

Amex PRG, Amex BCP 24.3K, Citi Diamond Preferred 25K, Chase SP 15K, Banana Republic Visa 10K
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
scenery_guy
Established Contributor

Re: Chase SP Bonus Promotion

Give them a call and they will confirm it. Use the number on the back of the card and an actual person answers!

I always print the screens when I apply for a card with sign up offers just in case there is an issue. That way I can email or fax it to them if in doubt. 

Message 2 of 6
ryanbush
Valued Contributor

I just got the CSP in Jaunary and there was no mention of the bonus on any of the materials that came with the card or on the website.  It was on my first statement though Smiley Wink

Chase Sapphire Perferred | Chase Freedom | AMEX Platinum | AMEX Delta Platinum | AMEX SPG | Capital One Venture | Capital One Quicksliver | Discover IT | ABFCU Visa | Citi AA WEMC
Message 3 of 6
TNTransplant
Established Contributor

Mine had nothing either, but I got the bonus right after I charged/paid the $3000 - it credited to my account when the next statement cut.

Starting Score: Jan 2012: EQ - 659, TU08 - 670, EX - ???
Current Score:April 2014: EQ - 772, TU08 - 782, EX - 754
Last App:3/21/14

Message 4 of 6
seanerin
Established Member

Thanks for the feedback.  

Amex PRG, Amex BCP 24.3K, Citi Diamond Preferred 25K, Chase SP 15K, Banana Republic Visa 10K
Message 5 of 6
CreditScholar
Valued Contributor

@seanerin wrote:

Quick question: I was approved the csp including the 40,000 bonus pt promotion.  Yet, I see no mention of the promotion among the materials sent me by chase.  Also, I see no mention of the promotion when I log into my chase account.  Should I be concerned or is this much ado about nothing and rather par for the course?  Thank you...

40k is the standard offer at the moment. You should have it credited once you meet the spending requirements and the next statement cuts.

EX 798, EQ 789, TU 784
American Express Platinum (NPSL) || Bank of America Privileges with Travel Rewards Visa Signature - $23,200 CL
Barclays American Airlines Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard - $20,000 CL || Chase IHG Rewards World Mastercard - $25,000 CL
Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature - $12,700 CL || Chase United MileagePlus Club World Elite MasterCard - $26,500 CL
Citibank Hilton Reserve Visa Signature - $20,000 CL || J.P. Morgan Ritz Carlton Visa Signature - $23,500 CL
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.