cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase SW Premier 25000 miles vs 5000 miles in airport?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase SW Premier 25000 miles vs 5000 miles in airport?

2 weeks ago (right before I left on vacation), I was approved for a Chase SW Premier card, with a 25000 mile bonus for spending $1000 in 90 days. 2 days after I was approved by the verification dept., I left for vacation, and, at the gate for my SW flight, they were offering a 50000 mile bonus for spending $3000 in 90 days if you applied on the spot . Has anyone had any luck with Chase as far as getting them to honor a promotion like that, especially when I was just approved 2 days earlier, and didnt even have my card yet.?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase SW Premier 25000 miles vs 5000 miles in airport?

@Anonymous wrote:

2 weeks ago (right before I left on vacation), I was approved for a Chase SW Premier card, with a 25000 mile bonus for spending $1000 in 90 days. 2 days after I was approved by the verification dept., I left for vacation, and, at the gate for my SW flight, they were offering a 50000 mile bonus for spending $3000 in 90 days if you applied on the spot . Has anyone had any luck with Chase as far as getting them to honor a promotion like that, especially when I was just approved 2 days earlier, and didnt even have my card yet.?

Send them a secured message and they will reply that once you meet the $3K spend to contact them again and they will honor the 50K offer.

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks.. ill give it a shot, what do I have to lose?

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks.. ill give it a shot, what do I have to lose?

Nothing.  They honor better betters all the time so it won't be an issue.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

They gave me the 50,000 offer after I contacted them via secure message.... no problem.. I'm impressed Smiley Very Happy

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.