cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Saph Preferred

Chase Saph Preferred

Applied and got the 10-30 days mail notice. Usually that means I didnt get it? anyone had expierence?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES

Re: Chase Saph Preferred

Giovanni20 wrote:

Applied and got the 10-30 days mail notice. Usually that means I didnt get it? anyone had expierence?

Call the Chase backdoor line in the stickys and push the app through.

"If there's a lack of money in your life, understand that feeling worried, envious, jealous, disappointed, discouraged, doubtful or fearful about money can never bring more money to you, because those feelings come from a lack of gratitude for the money you have."

"Reactions are powerful creators because they contain every element needed to manifest—they're a combination of thought, belief, and feeling in action. Positive reactions create more positive things, and negative reactions create more negative things. If you can respond to negative situations calmly and lightly, instead of with emotional turbulence, what happens next in your life will be so much better."

- Rhonda Byrne
Message 2 of 3
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Chase Saph Preferred

gdale6 wrote:

Giovanni20 wrote:

Call the Chase backdoor line in the stickys and push the app through.

+1.  Best of luck

JPM Ritz Carlton $8k I UMP Club $8k I CSP $8k | Chase Hyatt $5k I AMEX Green NPSL I AMEX Delta $2k I Citi AA $2k | C1 QS $4.5k
BOA UNC-CH Alumni $6k I Hawaiian WEMC $3k I Arrival $6.5k I IT $1.5k | Merrill+ $2k | Lowes $12k | Apple $2k | +23more
Scores: EQ:671 (FICO 11) EX:686 (FICO N/C) TU:686 (FICO N/C) *8-5-14*
Overall UTIL: 14% *Gardening Since: 1/20/16*
------------------------------------------------------------
Need to stay out of trouble.... Go Heels!!! ... GC Watchlist ( #1 since 12-12-13)
Message 3 of 3