Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Saphire Prefered Approval Odds

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Saphire Prefered Approval Odds

So I have been reading a lot recently about the CSP combo with the Freeedom and would really like to get it and was wondering what my chances would be with this current standing.
I only have one thing that reports to my credit which is my BB&T Platinum Cisa with a 20k limit
It has been reporting for almost 11 years with no missed payments and no negatives
Plus I only have one recent inquiry which I got when someone tried to get a card in my name so it is being removed.
My Fico scores stand between 780-790 across the board
Do you think I could get approved for both cards.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Saphire Prefered Approval Odds

@Anonymous wrote:
So I have been reading a lot recently about the CSP combo with the Freeedom and would really like to get it and was wondering what my chances would be with this current standing.
I only have one thing that reports to my credit which is my BB&T Platinum Cisa with a 20k limit
It has been reporting for almost 11 years with no missed payments and no negatives
Plus I only have one recent inquiry which I got when someone tried to get a card in my name so it is being removed.
My Fico scores stand between 780-790 across the board
Do you think I could get approved for both cards.

Very very likely but Chase is also one of those brands that prefers to see other banks take a risk first.  With that BB&T $20k card, though, you should be in great shape.

I suggest signing up for Chase Credit Journey ASAP and seeing if they show any prequalifications there.  Also try Chase's prequal link: https://www.chase.com/prequalified

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

CSP was my first card with Chase and I was approved. TU-690 EQ-690 and EX-710. You have a great chance of being approved for the card I say go for it!😁
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

As long as you have no negatives I'd venture to say you would be instantly approved no problem assuming you have at least $35kish in income.

I have had this product for a long time and honestly, I'm in love with chase.
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is the oringinal writer had to create a new account forgot previous account info but I make between 50-55k a year so I think I'm good I appreciate everyone's support
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.