Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Saphire Reserve Sad News!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Saphire Reserve Sad News!

Hmm i like the CSR perks but Amex was happy to give me 100k MR to try the platinum, if Chase will only give half I am in no rush to switch.
Message 21 of 29
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

To answer your question Doctor of Credit is allowed to be referenced here, other sites such as flyer talk are not allowed to be linked/referenced.  Hope this helps.

Any explanation for this (apart from them is the rules!)?   Neither DoC or FT seem to discuss so-called Credit Repair which I know is a big no-no, and while FT has an MS section, DoC provides lots of links to MS articles.

Message 22 of 29
heyryan
Frequent Contributor

@longtimelurker wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

To answer your question Doctor of Credit is allowed to be referenced here, other sites such as flyer talk are not allowed to be linked/referenced.  Hope this helps.

Any explanation for this (apart from them is the rules!)?   Neither DoC or FT seem to discuss so-called Credit Repair which I know is a big no-no, and while FT has an MS section, DoC provides lots of links to MS articles.

That's a good question!  FT has a couple of really good boards that discuss bonuses, card promotions, new cards, etc., although to me it's a lot harder to dig through the posts there Smiley Happy

Personal:

Business:

(TU Split File - FIXED!)
Message 23 of 29
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@longtimelurker wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Honestly not 100% sure.. Just an approved list and not approved list of sites.  Maybe affiliates and possible agreement between FICO and allowed site(just a guess)?  Maybe a mod can ring in on this one.  I just can see what is allowed and not.  With that said if it is a link on the "approved" site and that promotes MS or the likes then that is forbidden.

Message 24 of 29
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@longtimelurker wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

MS is mostly the reason and Doc of Credit is a blogger for myFico so his links are allowed his site also does not directly discuss things in great details as other sites like FT do.

Message 25 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

with 154k in chase credit I sure hope your a CPC client. There going to start hitting a ceiling where a ED or risk has to review and approve your applications. 

Message 26 of 29
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@gdale6 wrote:

@longtimelurker wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

MS is mostly the reason and Doc of Credit is a blogger for myFico so his links are allowed his site also does not directly discuss things in great details as other sites like FT do.

OK, thanks for the explanation.

Message 27 of 29
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@heyryan wrote:

@longtimelurker wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

That's a good question!  FT has a couple of really good boards that discuss bonuses, card promotions, new cards, etc., although to me it's a lot harder to dig through the posts there Smiley Happy

Yes, many sections of FT go with "new threads are bad" policy, so you get relatively few but REALLY long threads.    This certainly has problems, when things are quickly changing the first tens of pages of a thread may now be irrelvant or incorrect, but you don't know that till you read later.   So I like the wiki approach they take where the first post can summarize the current situation.     On the other hand, here we frequently see several new threads pop up on the same subject ("Hey, I just got this email saying...." not thinking that thousands of others also got the email so search before posting!) which is annoying in a different way

Message 28 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

You can reference FlyerTalk here, you just can't post links to the site.

Message 29 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.