Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Sapphire AF now $150

tag
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

Re: Chase Sapphire AF now $150

The acquisition history section of http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JPMorgan_Chase  shows the (large) number of banks that folded in to Chase.

Message 141 of 148
Anonymous
Not applicable

might  be stupid but wonder if they be willing to close my freedom for sapphire. I guess that would be a product change. 

Message 142 of 148
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

might  be stupid but wonder if they be willing to close my freedom for sapphire. I guess that would be a product change. 

No PC to CSP.

Message 143 of 148
mirachi
Regular Contributor

Last app 5/7/2014

No apps until 3/31/2016!
Message 144 of 148
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

No PC to CSP.

im going to try this Screen Shot 2014-11-21 at 6.37.46 PM.png

http://thepointsguy.com/2011/06/getting-approved-for-the-chase-sapphire-preferred-card/

Message 145 of 148
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

No PC to CSP.

http://thepointsguy.com/2011/06/getting-approved-for-the-chase-sapphire-preferred-card/

Good luck duder.

Honestly though I'd do that $500 spend for $200 first THEN try to PC.

You will NOT get the $400 in UR points for a PC. Just sayin'.

Message 146 of 148
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

No PC to CSP.

Good luck duder.

im sorry to say i can do better job with earning a higher percentage purchasing items using other credit cards i have than gettig 10% off  on a $4,000 item ($400 and earn just as many points if not more purchasing flights ((barclaycardrewardsboost flight stores) as you would using Sapphire Preferred.  Saving myself a hard inquiry later is more valuable than spending $4,000 right now for me and as far freedom goes i would still be able to earn 40% off on a $500 item since it would at least be $1,000 relocated if they decide to move $5,000 to Sapphire Preferred despite freedom already being singaure visa that will not change once its already issued they can only lower, increase it, product change or close it. Unless you know anyone who had their freedom signature visa product changed to a regular visa would absurd. Most banks i know would just let you keep it and only change the limit. We'll see what they'll do with me. I won't be suprise they may deny both requests and close Freedom all together because certaintly not grateful to even have a Chase at all it seems. But i am flattered its just i am trying to avoid anymore hard inquires in the future since aquiring the sapphire did not cost me a hard pull i am taken full advantage trying to obtain it while if i can. 

Message 147 of 148
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

No PC to CSP.

Good luck duder.

im sorry to say i can do better job with earning a higher percentage purchasing air travel with other credit cards i have than gettig 10% off  on a $4,000 item. ($400). Saving myself a hard inquiry later is more valuable than spending $4,000 right now for me and as far freedom goes i would still be able to earn 40% off on a $500 item since it would at least be $1,000 relocated if they decide to move $5,000 to Sapphire Preferred despite freedom already being singaure visa that will not change once its already issued they can only lower, increase it, product change or close it. Unless you know anyone who had their freedom signature visa product changed to a regular visa would absurd. Most banks i know would just let you keep it and only change the limit. We'll see what they'll do with me. I won't be suprise they may deny both requests and close Freedom all together because certaintly not grateful to even have a Chase at all it seems. But i am flattered its just i am trying to avoid anymore hard inquires in the future since aquiring the sapphire did not cost me a hard pull i am taken full advantage trying to obtain it while if i can. 

Make it till ya break it! Smiley Tongue

I wish you luck in your endeavours with Chase.

Message 148 of 148
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.