Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Sapphire CRA for California?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Sapphire CRA for California?

@Anonymous wrote:

I would like to note that yes, my Freedom was an EX pull, but I do have an auto loan inq on TU.  Granted these are different departments, but still Chase.

If you already have a CC with Chase then they usually will pull the same CRA again but can also soft EQ or TU to see what's on there

Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I must have exception to the rule all over my account.  My old Chase cards that were open before I got my Freedom were TU and EQ pulls.  Granted those were 4 or 5 years old.  I do not recall which was the WAMU/Chase and which was the straigh Chase card.  I will just assume it will be an EX pull as everyone says and I had been figuring it would and hope for the best.  Thanks everyone. I'll let you guys know how it goes in 13 days.

Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just as a followup.  I got my approval for my Sapphire Preferred.  $6200 Line, EX was pulled. Smiley Happy

Message 13 of 15
clocktick
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I submitted that Sapphire Preferred app just now.  As predicted they pulled EX.  Verified by pulling back door reports from the big three CRA shortly after the app.  EX it is.  For me anyway.  San Diego address. 

What are "backdoor" reports?

11/30/08 TU 648 EX 672 EQ 656 SEPT 2014 TU 787 EX 789 EQ ???
Amex BCP $24.1K/Clear $8.5- Sallie Mae $27.5 -Cap One QS $7.5 - Chase Freedom $7.5/United $5k/CSP $20k/Ink- Citi DP $9.5/Dividend $13k/HHHx2 $15k/16.4/Reserve $4.5k Best Buy $1940 HD $1701- Discover IT $15k - Elan $8k GEMB Lowes $20k - Macy's $2k - Kohl's $800

Starting Score: 648
Current Score: 736
Goal Score: 765

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 14 of 15
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@clocktick wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I submitted that Sapphire Preferred app just now.  As predicted they pulled EX.  Verified by pulling back door reports from the big three CRA shortly after the app.  EX it is.  For me anyway.  San Diego address. 

What are "backdoor" reports?

Something that is not allowed to be discussed in the forums. And I'll leave it at that.

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 3/11 pulled by lender- 835, EQ - 2/11-816, TU - 2/11-782

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.