cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Sapphire Card Visa Signature now with EMV???

tag
SamsungHDTV
Established Contributor

Re: Chase Sapphire Card Visa Signature now with EMV???

@Ron1 wrote:

@Simply827 wrote:

Chase has already started sending new cards with EMV.  My boss got a new Slate with a chip.

I haven't gotten any Chase Freedom Signature with EMV. Smiley Sad

Ron.

I've seen a Freedom with EMV recently. I was thinking, what the?! Can't remember if it was signature or not. 

Message 11 of 15
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:

I thought only Chase Sapphire Preferred came with EMV Chip.

At some point that was probably true but things change -- especially with the 2015 liability shift approaching.

Message 12 of 15
Closingracer99
Valued Contributor

I now feel like asking chase in SM if they can send me a CS with EMV lol. My Freedom got it when I asked and my Marriott and CSP both have one 

My Cards: Amex BCE: $9,000, Amex Hilton HHonors: $2,000, Amex ED: $12,000, Barclays NFL extra points: $3,000, Bank of America MLB cash rewards: $17,000, BBVA compass NBA Amex triple double rewards: $17,000, Chase Amazon: $1,000, Chase Freedom: $9,000, Chase Sapphire: $5,000, Chase Slate: $5,000, Chase Disney: $4,000, Citi Double Cash: $5,400, Citi AA plat: $5,500, Citi Simplicity: $3,000, Citi Thank you preferred: $8,800, Capital one GM: $2,000, Capital one PlayStation: $3,000, Gamestop: $1,150, Amazon Store: $5,000, Ebay MasterCard: $5,000, American Eagle Storecard: $750, Macy's: $500
EX: 744, TU:750, EQ: 740
Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@SamsungHDTV wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@Simply827 wrote:

Chase has already started sending new cards with EMV.  My boss got a new Slate with a chip.

I haven't gotten any Chase Freedom Signature with EMV. Smiley Sad

Ron.

I've seen a Freedom with EMV recently. I was thinking, what the?! Can't remember if it was signature or not. 

I got my updated Freedom about two weeks ago, Visa Sig with EMV.

Message 14 of 15
ddemari
Super Contributor

I just sent Chase a secure message asking if my sapphire visa signatute could be replaced with an emv version. 5 minutes, they later yes no problem! Only if cap1 was so prompt.
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.