Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Sapphire Elite...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Sapphire Elite...

@Anonymous wrote:
I have yet to hold a Ritz card in real life. Is it that much more "metally" than CSP? What about the Chase Marriott? Is that bonded or solid?

The Ritz is all metal.  The Marriott is not.  I know every time I've used it, I get a compliment.  And they just can't believe how heavy it is!  It's impressive.  Plat Amex is just plastic & shiney.  No comparison.  

Message 21 of 384
redpat
Senior Contributor

I smell Marriot gold status......

Personal Cards: Amex Plat | Amex Delta Res | CSR | Citi AA Exec Business Cards: Ink+ | Amex BGR
Message 22 of 384
Anonymous
Not applicable

It will be very interesting to see what the benefits of this card are relative to the Prestige and Plat  in the coming months

Message 23 of 384
darwin_wins
Established Contributor

I was thinking of CSP just last night, time to hold off and see if I can get this instead. May be my first Chase card is going to be this!

Message 24 of 384
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

So this seems to be on its way to be a FotM card, with very few details and those only rumors!

Message 25 of 384
Anonymous
Not applicable

@longtimelurker wrote:

So this seems to be on its way to be a FotM card, with very few details and those only rumors!

Won't get that many here signing up for the card if it comes to be a reality.  Most here are way over 5/24

Message 26 of 384
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@longtimelurker wrote:

Won't get that many here signing up for the card if it comes to be a reality.  Most here are way over 5/24

Exactly.  Even if the card turns out to be amazing I cannot app until 4/2017.

Message 27 of 384
driftless
Valued Contributor

I am now at 5/24 but I become 4/24 in November of this year.   Smiley Very Happy

CSR | Amex Platinum | EDP | QS (2)
Amex Blue Business Plus
Message 28 of 384
Anonymous
Not applicable

@driftless wrote:
I am now at 5/24 but I become 4/24 in November of this year.

Plenty of time between now and then to go way over the limit Smiley Tongue

Message 29 of 384
baller4life
Super Contributor

Haha I bet less than 10% of members here can actually app this card if rumors are true! 5/24 has most of us on lockdown as far as Chase cards.
Message 30 of 384
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.