Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Sapphire Prefered Approved

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Sapphire Prefered Approved

Hello Everyone,

I have another post where I was approved for an Amex Platinum today. I tried my luck at a sapphire prefered and was given a 30 day message. Since I had a fraud alert I called chase and answered a few questions. She submitted my app and told me ill get a descision in 14 days. I thought this was a denial but called the app status line and was told I was approved with a line of 5K (more than double my previous cards line). A few stats on my profile since people may ask:

AAoA 1y3m

Cards 2 (now 4 after approvals)

Around 10 inqs

TU Fico was at 753 before applying.

Just thought id share.

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: Chase Sapphire Prefered Approved

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello Everyone,

I have another post where I was approved for an Amex Platinum today. I tried my luck at a sapphire prefered and was given a 30 day message. Since I had a fraud alert I called chase and answered a few questions. She submitted my app and told me ill get a descision in 14 days. I thought this was a denial but called the app status line and was told I was approved with a line of 5K (more than double my previous cards line). A few stats on my profile since people may ask:

AAoA 1y3m

Around 10 inqs

Just thought id share.

Your on a roll Congrats!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@LS2982 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello Everyone,

AAoA 1y3m

Around 10 inqs

Just thought id share.

Your on a roll Congrats!

Thank you LS. Im done apping for the year now Smiley Tongue

Message 3 of 10
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello Everyone,

AAoA 1y3m

Around 10 inqs

Just thought id share.

Your on a roll Congrats!

BIG TIME on a roll!  Smiley Happy

Congrats!

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **
Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 10
boomhower
Valued Contributor

Congrats!  I really like the looks of the card and the 50k bonus but other than that the rewards are kinda crappy.

Message 6 of 10
getahead
Regular Contributor

Congrats TannerK, thats a nice set of cards you got.  I will be there with you hopefully by the end of year. Smiley Wink

Starting Score: 580
Current Score: Fico EQ-679, Fico TU-670, EX Plus-713, TU Walmart-697, CreditKarma-690
Goal Score: 700 Club

Message 7 of 10
Mickey11
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello Everyone,

AAoA 1y3m

Around 10 inqs

Just thought id share.

Hey awesome not only did you get the AmEx I want you also got the Chase I want. I think I hate you. Congrats!

Starting Score: TU 660 EQ 623 EX 644
Current Score: TU 670 EQ 683 EX ???
Goal Score: 700 on all 3

Freedom: $3k, CSP: $5k, Chase Disney Premier: $5k, AmEx Zync: NPSL, Cap1 NH: $750, Cap1 Plat: $750, USC CU: $500
Message 8 of 10
CS800
Super Contributor

Congrats !!!

Hello AF (Amex plat + sapphire preferred) Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Mickey11 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello Everyone,

AAoA 1y3m

Around 10 inqs

Just thought id share.

Hey awesome not only did you get the AmEx I want you also got the Chase I want. I think I hate you. Congrats!

Lol Thank you... I think Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.