Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Sapphire Preferred Application question

tag
tin369
Established Member

Chase Sapphire Preferred Application question

I am planning on applying for this card and want to make sure I get approved. So when I looked at the Application, it no longer says HHI but Gross Income.

Now, I have been working at my new job for over 1.5 months and my Salary is very close to 50k. I have $$$$$ in my savings a/c. i am worried that my salary and time at tmy current job will be seen as an issue by them.

Has any of you with similar situation applied and what was the outcome. My credit karma score is 727. 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Carbon44
Contributor

Re: Chase Sapphire Preferred Application question

If you have a relationship with chase as is it will help a lot. I have a bit higher of income and credit score and I was approved. Apply online and then call the back door number and talk to an analyst. If you have a clean track number and only 2 or less inquiries on the past 6 months I think you should apply.
Chase Sapphire Preferred (Visa Signature), Citi Dividend World Elite, Discover IT, American Express Blue Cash Everyday, American Express Zync
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.