Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Sapphire Preferred Approval! Woohoo

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Sapphire Preferred Approval! Woohoo

Applied for Chase Sapphire Preferred on Saturday for the 50k bonus.  I received the 30 day notice.  I called the number from the backdoor list and inquired about the holdup.  The rep told me that it was because my experian was frozen.  I asked if I needed to lift the freeze, and she said that as long as I have one report unfrozen they will pull that report.  (For the record, transunion is also frozen)  She said to check back on Monday.  I called the automated line at 7am and got the "Congratulations! Your application has been approved....." message.  It gave me my credit line (13.5k) and apr.  I pressed 0 to speak with a rep to confirm the approval.  The rep confirmed and asked if I would like the card expedited, free of charge.  I said yes, and she said I should receive the card on Tuesday or Wednesday via ups.

For those of you thinking of applying, here is a little about my credit profile.  EQ Fico 730, TU Fico (Wal Mart) 718, EX Fico (PSECU) 723.  Length of Credit 13 years.  AAoA=2.8 years.  Inqs on EQ= 0 at time of app.  5 new accounts in last 6 months PenFed (5k), NFCU (14k), Discover More (6k), WalMart (1200), Cap1 (750).  Student loans and auto.  Income <60k.

I can't wait for the card to arrive.  

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
CS800
Super Contributor

Re: Chase Sapphire Preferred Approval! Woohoo

@Anonymous wrote:

Applied for Chase Sapphire Preferred on Saturday for the 50k bonus.  I received the 30 day notice.  I called the number from the backdoor list and inquired about the holdup.  The rep told me that it was because my experian was frozen.  I asked if I needed to lift the freeze, and she said that as long as I have one report unfrozen they will pull that report.  (For the record, transunion is also frozen)  She said to check back on Monday.  I called the automated line at 7am and got the "Congratulations! Your application has been approved....." message.  It gave me my credit line (13.5k) and apr.  I pressed 0 to speak with a rep to confirm the approval.  The rep confirmed and asked if I would like the card expedited, free of charge.  I said yes, and she said I should receive the card on Tuesday or Wednesday via ups.

For those of you thinking of applying, here is a little about my credit profile.  EQ Fico 730, TU Fico (Wal Mart) 718, EX Fico (PSECU) 723.  Length of Credit 13 years.  AAoA=2.8 years.  Inqs on EQ= 0 at time of app.  5 new accounts in last 6 months PenFed (5k), NFCU (14k), Discover More (6k), WalMart (1200), Cap1 (750).  Student loans and auto.  Income <60k.

I can't wait for the card to arrive.  

Congrats !! That's a nice card with a very nice CL.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.