tag
way2evil
New Contributor

Re: Chase Sapphire Preferred Approval?

Its a credit card, relax.

Message 31 of 36
mastewart

He still needs not to apply with for that card with such mediocre income. Old thread yes but I was reading it and it got me annoyed that people like that apply like crazy for cards they really can't afford. I have no problem in spending 3 to 6k a month and pay my balances in full. I have this card and have a 6 figure income, travel 6 to 8 time a year so this card was more of a need for me than a want. Some people just aren't mature to make good credit decision and end up in the long run ruining their credit with delinquencies, bills etc.
M.A.S.
Message 32 of 36
KS13
Established Member

Well unlike you I can afford that $95 fee since I do a little bit of traveling every year (buying over 7K in tickets). And FYI you should have no problem and its none of your business whether or not I, or anyone else that makes less than 100K applies for this card. Are you paying the fee? No, so shut up and go get over yourself.

Also I'll have you know that I have a perfect credit history so far, with no "delinquencies, bills, etc." and I pay in full every month.

And by the way, I was approved with 10K limit.

Go troll someone else on another blog, there's no place for people like you here.
Message 33 of 36
hayabusa

@ryanbush wrote:

they DO NOT take AU into account when you apply for them 

Believe it or not it does. How do I know? My friend got approved for a CSP after I added her onto my CSP + Amex Starwood. gave her 7 years of AAOA and she had absolutely NO credit history besides my accounts. 

Message 34 of 36
improvingmycredit
Valued Contributor

+1
AUs significantly help. If the individual that is a AU has a FICO - utility - AAoA that is pushed over the instant approval criteria of the automated system's underwriting requirements, then the fact that the credit history is partial or all AU history matters not. However- in manual review- the analyst typically take note and may decline the app.

Starting Score: 642
Current Score: EQ 773, EX 780, TU 777 (All FICO)
Goal Score: 800+

Cards: NFCU Flagship 50K, DC 30K, BCP 28.6K, Arrival+ 25K, Citi DP 22.8K, CSR 20.5K, TotalRewards 25K, QuickSilver 20K

Message 35 of 36
nfs_mw
New Contributor

@KS13 wrote:
Well unlike you I can afford that $95 fee since I do a little bit of traveling every year (buying over 7K in tickets). And FYI you should have no problem and its none of your business whether or not I, or anyone else that makes less than 100K applies for this card. Are you paying the fee? No, so shut up and go get over yourself.

Also I'll have you know that I have a perfect credit history so far, with no "delinquencies, bills, etc." and I pay in full every month.

And by the way, I was approved with 10K limit.

Go troll someone else on another blog, there's no place for people like you here.

I am happy that you can afford the AF....But putting your dad's income to get approved for a card is not cool...Inspite that you are already a AU on 2or3 of his cards..so you already have all the credit you need

I hope that you maintain your already perfect credit history..

Message 36 of 36
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.